Valued Contributor

My order shows it has shipped but no matter how many times I try to "track order" it won't let me. It keeps saying "a problem has occurred please contact CS. I would like to get a number if I can so I can be watching for my package. With all the porch thieves out there especially this time of year I really would like a number so I can track my package. Can you help? Maybe email me the information on it & tracking number? Thanks so much.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Lovemyboots 

Please email the order number that you are trying to track to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to check for you.

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Thank you I sent the information to you!

Valued Contributor

I sent an email to CS & got a reply from "Melvin" that I had to wait for my order to arrive at my house before I could have a tracking number. That doesn't make any sense. I have always gotten a tracking number once it ships. Why give me a tracking number AFTER I receive it. I don't need it then.

Trusted Contributor

Re: For a CS person.

[ Edited ]

Barbara, may I ask you a ?  My Tatcha order was to be received on Nov 30. Just checked and stated "Preparing your order. Does this mean I will not receive or late because of holiday?. I have no complaints I know you all are working as hard as you can. Just wondering. I am on AD for product. May you have a Happy Holiday and the BEST of NEW YEARS Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sligo thank you for posting with us here in the QVC Community forums. I reviewed the order and the EDD has moved to 12/8 - thank you for continued patience. - I am confident that the status will update to shipped very soon.-Kim

Happy Holidays! and Happy New Year!! 

Trusted Contributor

Kim, A sincere thank you. I appreciate YOU and all others on your team.  Tough job during holidays! ThankYou

Contributor

I had the same problem, same message. I found the solution here on the forum. By any chance do you have a VPN security installed? If so, try turning it off...it worked for me. Thank you to the person who posted this on the forum.