Honored Contributor

Dear QVC.....fix shipping problems or lose sales!!! In all my years with QVC, this is the worst time to buy from QVC.  Sorry....but, other online suppliers do much better.  Better get with it!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Fix the Shipping Problems!

@walker wrote:

Dear QVC.....fix shipping problems or lose sales!!! In all my years with QVC, this is the worst time to buy from QVC.  Sorry....but, other online suppliers do much better.  Better get with it!  

And some are worse.  Posting in customer care won't help or solve your complaint.  When people stop ordering and management asks why, that's when things might change.

Respected Contributor

@walker wrote:

I just had an item, going from Pittsburgh, Pa. 20 minutes away, to Iowa. Seems my things are getting a tour before they arrive to me.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@walker wrote:

And some are worse.  Posting in customer care won't help or solve your complaint.  When people stop ordering and management asks why, that's when things might change.

No but it makes us feel better!!!