Contributor

Five weeks, returns still not processed

Dear QVC, your returns processing is not getting faster. I'm at five weeks and counting. Please get your act together. At the very least, waive return shipping charges if you can't process credits in a timely manner.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Five weeks, returns still not processed

At the top of the order status page, there was a statement regarding return delays. I think you should contact them.

Esteemed Contributor

It can take 6 weeks to process a return. That's how long it took mine. I've opted to calling Customer Service as I feel 6 weeks is too long. No other company takes that long. 

Trusted Contributor

a much faster way is to eamil .....QVCeasyreturns@qvc.com

there is someplace on QVC that lists what is required...such as order number, item number, price etc.

it is much much faster.....I usually receive a return to my original method of payment in maybe a week. 

Esteemed Contributor

I emailed the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. Issue resolved. 

QVC Customer Care

@Smidget wrote:
Dear QVC, your returns processing is not getting faster. I'm at five weeks and counting. Please get your act together. At the very least, waive return shipping charges if you can't process credits in a timely manner.

@Smidget I am very sorry for the long wait, please email us the order number, we will be happy to help.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Susan

Honored Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

a much faster way is to eamil .....QVCeasyreturns@qvc.com

there is someplace on QVC that lists what is required...such as order number, item number, price etc.

it is much much faster.....I usually receive a return to my original method of payment in maybe a week. 

This has been posted many, MANY times!!!!

@ruthbe is exactly right!

NO ONE should just send it back and wait!!

Email Easy Returns with all the info!!!  I get my credit OR exchange processed in a couple days.

Super Contributor

It unnecessary and a company named Kate Hewko Designs had a refund in my bank account 2 days after they received my return,  so it can be done. 

Frequent Contributor

I sent off my return - 3 clothing items that didn't fit -- received by the Q in 3 business days. Shipped last Saturday.  Return for item on the label in 24 hours (saw it pending on my credit card).

I meant to email about the other two in the same package but had a typo in the email.  

No problem because I got an email later that day with the refund info on the remaining items!

Just about a week which is faster than so many places. 

I wonder why my experience is so different than those here....I'll keep shopping here. 

Honored Contributor

Why don't they hire or transfer people into the returns dept, perhaps some of those that I read were laid off?  It isn't just the money part, it would be nice to get the merchandise back into stock for those waitlist sales.