Contributor

I kept seeing that live chat was unavailable, but I finally got thru today. I placed an order nearly 3 weeks ago and it's still ''processing.'' I realize things have slowed down because of the virus, but I'm not having this problem with HSN or Amazon. Anyway, after presenting my complaint, the rep helped me with my problem by saying that there is a delay in shipment. Oh, OK, thanks. Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor

Re: Finally got a live chat...

takes forever  this is stupid   Dont tjhink I will buy here anymore

Regular Contributor

Its horrible    beginning to wonder 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Finally got a live chat...

@Debin@SD, I was extremely fortunate to be able to secure LIVE Chat this morning. The reps I talked with were extremely courtious but there is really nothing they can do. I am in Alabama. One of my pkgs. has been in Georgia for three days Do not know when I will receive. Other pkg has been "In Process" since 6 June. No shipping date. however it is" in stock"  but no shipping date. I would not want their job. WHO can Help? The people  that are in management positions should help their cust.The cust Care reps do their best but do not have necessary inf. Only as little as they can tell cust. They have a difficult job and do their very best. Still have no idea when I will receive. These items are available and are on auto del. Hopefully we will both receive SOON.