Feed back button doesn't work

I wanted to give feedback but the link doesn't work. I;ve beena viewer since before it was called QVC. What happened to Christmas?  I have so much jewelry and fun gifts my spouse bought from QVC years ago.

Now it's all boring things I would never want or buy as a gift. Vacuums. Battery chargers. There's no decoration for sale either. No trees like years ago.  I used to watch for hours waiting for fun stuff. Not anymore

Trusted Contributor

Re: Feed back button doesn't work

It's late in the year for decorations and trees.  They started selling them in July and they were presented until a week or 2 ago.  It's too late to sell them now--people would need time to receive them and put them up.  

Honored Contributor

QVC, Inc. Global Headquarters

1200 Wilson Drive

West Chester, PA 19380

Honored Contributor

@mmny.  As a long-time Shopper, you ought to know that the jewelry shows and some of the more frivolous merchandise comes right before Christmas,  for the procrastinating male shoppers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@mmny - Welcome to the forums! Just out of curiosity, which feedback link were you trying to use? There are several options for sending feedback to the Q.

Respected Contributor

I think their Christmas in July ruined it for selling in the season.  I thought it was ridiculous we had a whole month of Christmas shows in July. So now that it's December they are just selling junk and appliances. Did anyone see the really dumb sleeping bag thing that was on yesterday for $189? It wasn't a real sleeping bag it looked like some odd cocoon thing. 

Honored Contributor

Try clicking on this link:

Online Survey Software | Qualtrics Survey Solutions