Contributor

So I have had returns sitting not processed then e mailed them tracking #’s item #’ no response got an e mail today 2 returned out of 4 but I keep a spreadsheet the other 2 show returned not on e mail this happened a month ago shorted me on 2 credits to my credit card I have it set up to br notified with credit card company when a credit is posted. What I am observing is they are really promoting their credit card, they have lost the good employees and not training properly the new ones and they are in financial problems. Went to BBB and Qvc has 1 star rating and the complaints are well the same as you see here.   To many other places to go and search for same item or better price. If you say wow returns well quality matters, sizing matters and chemical smells are beyond and why do people return an item worn or washed without a note not to resell! Those are the reasons!

Regular Contributor

I have contacted customer service each day for the last 4 days trying to resolve issues with returns.  The representative have been very friendly and very helpful in resolving all the issues.  A few were with refunds and others with exchanges.  Upon checking my account tho today, I am not showing a refund on the account.  Of course that was done today so hopefully it shows soon. I am leary of ordering clothing now due to the extreme slow time in refunding and the inconsistency in sizing. 

Honored Contributor

Wow!!  If I returned so much that I had to keep a spreadsheet to keep track of them, I would have realized a long time ago that QVC is not a place I should be buying from!   Complaining about quality, sizing and chemical smells, etc and sentence before says "To many other places to go and search for same item or better price".    The same item elsewhere would be better quality and the sizing would be different with no chemical smells?

Esteemed Contributor

While I will agree it sounds like the OP may have a chronic return situation going on there's no denying that all is not well in QVC land. I'm a longtime, mostly very pleased customer, but this week has really tested my patience. My story is too long to repeat but, if interested, it can be found posted in the thread titled "Shipping Issues." 

Not all has gone wrong. I've ordered quite a few things in the past couple of months and most have gone well. Certainly not quickly by other place's shipping standards, but well enough for QVC's and we're aware of that going in. But when things start getting lost, incorrect items are sent and correct items have to be reordered it does get frustrating. I hope things will improve soon. Smiley Frustrated