Honored Contributor

Re: FURIOUS 1ST TIME CUSTOMER! WILL NOT ORDER AGAIN * DO NOT RECOMMEND QVC

[ Edited ]

Oh the mods, the mods, the mods, the mods, the mods... Knowing all of the facts or not isn't the issue... Even assuming there's some deep, dark secret about this botched order for which the OP is completely responsible, in order to put their best face forward and make QVC look less ineffectual, all one of them had to do was show up and suggest that he email them and they would take it from there, which they often do. Instead, none of them ever responded at all to the shout outs...Doing so would have cut this thread off at the knees instead of letting it rage on for more than ten pages... There was absolutely no reason they had to get into the specifics of his business or theirs, which they don't do anyway... Even assuming the OP isn't 'credit worthy' doesn't excuse the dog and pony show he (and others) have apparently experienced with getting someone to respond to a phone call... or the need to make multiple efforts, relating one's situation to multiple agents...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Personally, I think this thread has run out of steam... Clearly, the OP has moved on, made other arrangements and I hope things work out for him and that he has a good Christmas... For whatever reason, the moderators chose not to intervene and the matter is, essentially, a closed book... It's clear, QVC has the right not to accept an order and I don't think anyone would argue that, though I maintain some mention on-air of their policy is indicated...There might well have been legitimate reasons for QVC to not approve his attempted purchases, but, for me, no matter how it's sliced, and the QVC defense league notwithstanding, there really is no excuse for the experience he and others report about not being able to easily reach anyone to attempt to resolve the matter one way or the other, nor for there to be multiple phone calls to multiple agents, none of whom appear to be informed of previous efforts to resolve the matter... It's simply not good business...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting