Honored Contributor

Re: FED UP WITH QVC’S POOR SHIPPING AND REFUNDS PROCESSES!!!

I ordered a Wen product on Sunday, May 19th and received it today, Friday, May 24th. 

Honored Contributor

I  ordered some D&C pants on 5/22.  They shipped on 5/23.  Arrived at NYC PO this afternoon.  

Probably will be delivered tomorrow or Monday.

No complaints from me!  

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I  ordered some D&C pants on 5/22.  They shipped on 5/23.  Arrived at NYC PO this afternoon.  

No complaints from me!  

Lucky

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm also in the "lucky" category (at least this time); as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I ordered a top last Friday, it shipped on Sunday, and I ended up receiving it on Thursday—I couldn't believe the whole transaction took less than a week!

Honored Contributor

When I order anything from QVC I am just aware that it won't be here any time soon. I have learned to accept that fact and order accordingly.

If I am shopping for a gift, I use another source. QVC does not have a history of getting things to me in a timely fashion. Jewelry purchases are thrown in a beige velvet bag inside a baggie. They are unsuitable for gift giving and if they come damaged as they often do, I know it will take at least 3 weeks to a month before I see a refund... This is the "new" QVC and completely different than the one I first started shopping with many years ago. Sad.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

No complaints from me!  

also had a good qvc week!

ordered some clothing items (5 pieces) on 5/21. they were shipped on 5/23. they were received on 5/24.

overall, i have had no major issues with nothing taking longer than 10 days at the most from order date to delivered date.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

It depends what you order. Many items are free shipping & free returns. But, at least you know what to expect. I only use free shipping & returns. You have 30 days to return something, but it can not be used.I recently had trouble finding 31 inch inseams on jeans & I was able to try different pairs for free.I also have purchased shoes, boots, household items or anything I can't find locally.