Valued Contributor

Expected time for a return to process

I made a return from our local post office. I did the pay it my way for the return. You have had it for a week. How long before I become concerned that you have lost it? My tracking # says it was delivered 7 days ago.

Respected Contributor

Re: Expected time for a return to process

[ Edited ]

@DAD: It's been my experience that the whole return/refund process can take 10 days or more! Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor

There is a post that QVC made that says there is a delay in returns so that is probably what is going on. Don't feel like it is something you did, it happens a lot and I am sure you are not the only one unfortunately waiting forever for a return. 

QVC Customer Care

@DAD wrote:

I made a return from our local post office. I did the pay it my way for the return. You have had it for a week. How long before I become concerned that you have lost it? My tracking # says it was delivered 7 days ago.

@DAD   I apologize for the delay.  What's the item?  I'll check on it for you.  

Valued Contributor

sorry that post was 6 months ago, one would think they would have fixed it but yet it is worse than ever

Valued Contributor

QVC has had my returned item for almost a week.  I got an automated call saying it's taking longer than usual due to some returns delays in the system.  I hope I don't have to wait too much longer.

Esteemed Contributor

My recent return....using their label...toook about 10 days,,,

Contributor

Did you receive the email confirmation saying your return was on its way? I’ve always received that email shortly after return drop off. After returning 12 packages last Sat. (Using their prepaid USPS label), no email confirmation and nothing in my order detail, I’m worried that they’re lost!

Valued Contributor

Thank you. I mailed several items myself & had to call customer service for refunds on my s&h. They were together in one box neatly divided so they should not have charged me $6.95 for each item. Even though several items were returned as defective due to an incorrect size chart it stil cost me $3.50 just to try them on. 

Respected Contributor

Returns/refunds are extremely slow, in fact everything here is slower than most places and exchanges, forget it.  The one time I tried took a full month.  I won't do that again.