Occasional Contributor

They say exchanges are free but you still have to pay $6.95 to return the order!  I ordered something from Josie Maran and it was shipped to my billing address by mistake.  So it sat in a hot mailbox.  I live in Arizona and have a post office box because it is so hot in the summer.  I sent an email explaining this but they didn't even acknowledge what I was saying.  They just gave me instructions on how to use the return/exchange label.  

QVC is such a big company I'm really shocked at how greedy they are.  I will order directly from the Josie Maran site even though I know I will miss out on some of the deals QVC has.  They really don't seem that concerned about their customer service.  Maybe because they are such a big company they can afford to lose a few customers here and there.  I just wanted to vent about this and get it off my chest.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear this happened @Liabeth 

but you are wrong!!!

You do NOT have to pay $6.95 to send something back for an exchange.

You simply slap the QVC label on it....fill out that you want an exchange...send it back.

IF the item is still in stock, they should send you a new one....no extra charges.

IF the item is now sold out...you should get a FULL refund.

Contact the moderator's if this is not the case and they will rectify it for you.

Honored Contributor

@Liabeth Here is how to contact the Social Team with any problems:

Email to  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@RespectLife It's helpful when telling a newbie to contact the mods to provide the contact info!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

Yes, I know... and I would, however, every time I post the email I USE for the moderators that works just fine...everyone has a cow that it is wrong.  So I do not post it anymore.

Usually someone else will.

Occasional Contributor

Okay thanks I will fill out the form for an exchange.  I did send my email to the social team and this is what they responded with:

We have enclosed a Q Return Label to return your item. When you use this label, we will simply deduct $6.95 from your order refund for return shipping. If you are requesting a replacement or exchange, your Q Return Label fee of $6.95 and additional merchandise cost (if applicable) will be charged to the credit card used on this order, or for check orders deducted from your merchandise credit. If your return is due to a QVC error, there is no charge for the Q Return Label. 

I have the flu so maybe I didn't understand their instructions.  

Respected Contributor

Technically this isn’t an exchange but a mistake. You shouldn’t even have to return the item and QVC should  send you another since it was their fault. I would definitely contact the moderators here because they are extremely helpful.

Occasional Contributor

How do I contact the moderators???