Esteemed Contributor

What is it with qvc is better on the app ???

why does this keep showing up every time I try to do a search or read the forum.  It just started today ,  I have to push it out of the way, no wAy to click it away .    I'm on my iPad I wonder if it's just with iPads??  Anyone else have this issue ?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What is it with qvc is better on the app ???

@Kitty Galore wrote:

why does this keep showing up every time I try to do a search or read the forum.  It just started today ,  I have to push it out of the way, no wAy to click it away .    I'm on my iPad I wonder if it's just with iPads??  Anyone else have this issue ?

@Kitty Galore    Yes...annoying.  I click on the x to remove it....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore 

If this is what you're seeing, just tap 

the very small 

"Continue to Mobile Web" 

below the red "GET" bar.

QVCGetTheApp.jpeg

Eta: @Kitty Galore, @Mombo1, There isn't an "x" on this pop-up.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mombo1 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mombo1 I would if it showed the X but it isn't there !!! I wish they would stop with this pop up stuff .   I cannot even do a search as it just drops down.   I wish the it team would work on getting rid of it .   Please mods can you tell them about all the pop ups .

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

If this is what you're seeing, just tap 

the very small 

"Continue to Mobile Web" 

below the red "GET" bar.

QVCGetTheApp.jpeg

Thank you @dooBdoo that worked !!!   Do have to do that though each time ,  what a pain ! 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore    No, I can assure you it's not just with iPad.  It's the most annoying thing they've ever done. This morning it hid the top of my screen so I couldn't access my account, do a search, check the program guide etc.  They later cleared it away.

Many of us will never consider the app until we can access the boards there. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore    No, I can assure you it's not just with iPad.  It's the most annoying thing they've ever done. This morning it hid the top of my screen so I couldn't access my account, do a search, check the program guide etc.  They later cleared it away.

Many of us will never consider the app until we can access the boards there. 

@Kachina624  Same with me ,  can't do a search even    It hides at the top of my page just like you said.    Never saw this before its bad enough with all the other pop ups but at least you can click them away quickly.  

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore    Try @dooBdoo 's fix above. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo thank you!! That pop up is so annoying that I never look at it and hadn’t noticed the other option. And it looks like it’s carrying over throughout the session. I can deal with the constantly jumping page and the crazy sign-in process but this was going to be the last straw for me.