Trusted Contributor

Hi Mods-

Sorry to keep bothering you.  I sent two items for exchange well over a week ago- any time frame? Not even an email acknowledging they are on their way back this time. 

Getting concerned

Thanks

Trusted Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

Hi Mods-

Sorry to keep bothering you.  I sent two items for exchange well over a week ago- any time frame? Not even an email acknowledging they are on their way back this time. 

Getting concerned

Thanks

@Jtdmum    I just checked the return progress for an item I returned through the USPS Website.   It shows the tracking.  If this is the way you sent your returns, check your receipt where the tracking number appears.  I have never been able to track through QVC unfortunately.  

QVC Customer Care

@Jtdmum Please email the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll check the return tracking. Cindy

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum Exchanges take a little while to process - refund on the return then pick up the new one to process and get to you. You will eventually get an email to note they got your return and the new choice on the way. Pls remember, if what you now want is no longer there, you'll find that out too and just get your refund processed.