Occasional Contributor

I'm done with QVC for good.  Today was the final straw after many bad experiences.  Has anyone ever had an exchange work, EVER?  I've tried several times; it was never successful.  I recently tried to return a dress for the exact same dress, one size smaller.  This was very clear on the return label provided with the returned dress.  First of all, the process takes way too long, so in most cases the item will be gone while you sit and wait.  Or the event you may have wanted it for will be gone by the time you receive the exchange.  I tried to check on the progress and got a Live Chat associate that was quite rude and abrupt.  All she told me is that I hadn't waited long enough.  So I continued to wait patiently and was checking inventory all along to see that the dress was still available. 

Today I received an email saying that I was issued a refund, minus about $20 total in shipping charges!  The dress I asked for is still showing available.  When I chatted with another Live Chat associate, she told me that the dress was not available but SUDDENLY now, an hour later, returns have come in and the dress is available.  Would I like one?  I know that this is a lie.  QVC can't even admit that they screwed up.  Offered nothing for my inconvenience (like a return shipping credit).

In my opinion, QVC has been going downhill for a long time.  I tolerated it during the pandemic, supply chain period, etc.  I will not tolerate it any longer.  It is really just a bad habit at this point.  HSN is actually much better, but I'm going to break that habit as well.

I also think many of the hosts are annoying.  Shout out to Leah; I'll miss watching her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Exchanges Never Work

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry you are having problems @tynabean but it may be because you are not following the EZ Return Exchange system that has been in place for a LONG time now.

You email the EZ returns with your info...tell them what size or color you want to exchange to.

They respond in 2-3 days...new one is on its way, no charge....you return the wrong one w/ the prepaid label.  Don't even need to go to the Post office...just schedule a free pickup outta your mail box.

I have NO problems exchanging if my new choice is available.

If you are just filling out the label and returning with OUT contacting them immediately, you will probably not be successful!!

If you haven't received the proper credit...just email the moderators and they will fix this for you.

qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

Esteemed Contributor

I have had some exchanges work, and others that didn't.  It is a gamble at best.  And you are right in that it takes too long.  If I really want something that I could otherwise exchange for, I order it myself.  That will cost me more, but at least I will get what I want.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@tynabean    If you sent your item as a return, you should not have been charged return s&h.  As @RespectLife  said, contact the social team for a refund.  Include your order #.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I always write EXCHANGE in bold letters right on the outer package when I do exchange.  It has worked for me, but I don't do a lot of exchanges.

Occasional Contributor
QVC should have one return/exchange policy that is consistent and clearly explained to the customer. I deal with many on line retailers and have zero issues with anyone but QVC. Very poorly and unprofessionally managed.
Honored Contributor

@tynabean wrote:
QVC should have one return/exchange policy that is consistent and clearly explained to the customer. I deal with many on line retailers and have zero issues with anyone but QVC. Very poorly and unprofessionally managed.

@tynabean   You are correct.  Since it's inception, QVC management has never been fully committed to making exchanges function properly, and let employees get away with doing refunds because it's easier.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

QVC needs to get on the industry standard bus of free shipping & free returns. Their free exchange process takes too long, & leaves much room for error.