Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  stop buying Temptations. It's not like years ago. Give up lol. 

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 

I guess something happened en route to my email🤷‍♀️

Or maybe that's the NO interpretation!!! 

hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Sage04 

I guess something happened en route to my email🤷‍♀️

Or maybe that's the NO interpretation!!! 

hahaha

@homedecor1  love you, love you, love you, you are so funny.

Honored Contributor

This piece was bought  for a friend who saw it and specifically  wanted it as a centerpiece to put on her kitchen table w/candles or faux fruits (item h220198)

They are beautiful pieces for decorating not sure I'd bake in them, especially the newer ones😉

@Sage04 

Honored Contributor

Just updating I got my email answer in ENGLISH from @Melvin-QVCsocialteam.

Although, I don't agree with "not eligible for exchange" I won't challenge it as it would cost me $13 in fees on a $23 item ... I'll just sell it at a yard sale or something.

SADLY, who wants to gift someone a gift "they don't like or won't use" - NOT RIGHT RECEIPIENT WOULD PAY THE FEES!

Still think the policy is "wrong"  as I only wanted to "exchange" for exact item different print vs. whole different item!!!

Oh well ... so much for QVC shopping ...

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - The exchange process is only set up for free exchanges of variations of items that have the same item number. So, for example, the issue you're describing would also arise if someone wants to exchange a pair of regular pants for the same pants in a petite size if they are being sold under a different item number. (But if that person just wants the same regular pants in khaki instead of black, the exchange would work.)

I'm not sure if this is appealing to you as an option, but you could order the new item for your gift recipient and have them return the unwanted one—it may cost a few extra dollars in the process, but at least the desired gift would be received. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

I clearly understand policy but don't agree!  I'm just I didn't do ship to/bill to option -- kinda crappy to lose $13!

it's a one way policy why Q is losing customers.  

I'm not additional fees to return since already spent $5.50 .

took my friend to Home Goods and Marshall's today.  She chose a beautiful italian made Tuscan oval bowl for $14.99🙂🙂.  It's blue with lemons very pretty.

But thank you for the explanation!!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, and particularly frustrating when talls, regs, and petite sizes are different item no's.  I fall between a petite and regular length in pants depending on designer, and find the size charts are not always accurate.  Can't do free exchange due to needed length, which to me falls under general sizing classification?  Yeah..sorry, that makes me crazier than I already am.  Is it just me, or has QVC been splitting more items up with different item numbers?