Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Exchange Tracking Not In Computer

[ Edited ]

I just read through the forums and the issues with exchanges. I have a question that I did not see answered.

Did anyone send an exchange(return) and was told that the order is not showing up in QVC's computer?

My package is not showing in my QVC account. I spoke with 2 representatives via chat. They wanted my tracking number. The receipt that I always keep has no tracking number on it. The tracking number is on the SmartLabel that I mailed back to QVC for an exchange. Neither one could help me because I did not have a tracking number. Was I supposed to take a photo of the package that I sent back so I have the tracking number?? I understand about the holiday returns. No problems. I sent a bracelet back on 13 Jan 2023 and it is not at all in the computer.
yet or any information that it is on it's way back?

I also received a pick up confirmation number from USPS, but that's a whole other story because 1. I can't speak to a real person and 2. I don't have the tracking number to file a claim to find out where it is.

I have never had a problem with return or exchanges not showing after being sent out.

The size of bracelet was sold out, however, I liked it enough that  I keep checking to see if someone returned the size I needed. My size is now back in stock, however, I am still paying on the bracelet that I sent back and nobody knows where it is.

Any answers/advice would be helpful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Exchange Tracking Not In Computer

I just got an email today that my return I sent 1/30 has been received and accepted with refund issued.  I didn't use the fast return method.  It took almost a week for Newgistics to pick it up from my local USPS and get it on the road. All in all, I think this is very fast processing of a return.  I didn't expect it so fast.

I suggest you contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@QVC.com  including your order number and let them tackle the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's a fast return. Something is up with my exchange. Thank you, @Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

@NewNickname1x1000 

Your return tracking numbers are posted on your Order Status.

Go to Order Status

Under Order Options click on Track Your Return.

A picture of the item and details come up.

Below that see Tracking Number.  That's your return tracking number that is on your return label.

If you see a red circle with a cross in it below your tracking number where it says Tracking Details.  Click on that and it will give you the tracking notifications for your return.

If you don't see the red circle, the shipper returning your package most likely did not pick it up from your post office yet if you returned it that way.  

Frequent Contributor

@Foxxee I have been looking for it there, but it's not showing up. My other exchanges/returns are all there. Just not this one. Thank you for your advice. I contacted qvc social team via email like @Kachina624 suggested. It's possible that it was lost by USPS between here (my house) and post office.

Honored Contributor

I do take a photo of my return label, just in case.

I also always take my prepaid returns to the post office in person and get a receipt, which has the tracking number on it.

Using the prepaid label still takes forever to get to QVC, but at least I have numbers to refer to if necessary.

Frequent Contributor

@geezerettegood idea. I used to go a pharmacy close by that has a post office inside, but since 2020 happenings, I got used to the convenience of home pick up. It helped that we had the same mailman back then also. Nowadays, it's someone different every day. 

Honored Contributor

@NewNickname1x1000 wrote:

@geezerettegood idea. I used to go a pharmacy close by that has a post office inside, but since 2020 happenings, I got used to the convenience of home pick up. It helped that we had the same mailman back then also. Nowadays, it's someone different every day. 

@NewNickname1x1000 

I don't know how it works in your area, but here the only way I get a receipt for the prepaid label is from the post office.  The other private mail centers won't give receipts for those labels.  

I used one of those one time and figured I didn't need a receipt, and wouldn't you know it, that was the one time my package was lost and I had no way to prove I'd mailed it!  Never again.  I wait in line at the post office.  That way I have proof that the package was in the hands of the post office.  Even with a photo of the label, that doesn't prove I actually mailed it.

Yep, I'm a bit paranoid.😉

Honored Contributor

@geezerette    If you request a post office pick up from your home (on the USPS website), they'll get the package and immediately email you a receipt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 Thank you for your advice. QVC social team email reps took care of everything.