Regular Contributor
Why is it I can't pick and choose what communications I receive from the Q. I'm bombarded with push notifications and all sorts of promotions. When I access my account settings it's a yes or no when it comes to choices.
Trusted Contributor

That's why I opt-out for Q's emails. I can just check my order status to see when an order ships and the expected delivery date.

Honored Contributor

@twocatlou @KingstonMom 

I use gmail and I don't see QVC communications unless I search for them.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

They only want your cell phone number (which you keep close by) -- so they can flood you with advertising all day and night!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@twocatlou This is a recent change.  However, not an improvement.  Previously, I elected to receive the daily TSV email but I didn't want to be inundated with promotional emails all day.  Now, apparently, it's all or nothing.  Well, I choose nothing.

Respected Contributor

I opt out of everything except for my orders. 

Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 wrote:

@twocatlou This is a recent change.  However, not an improvement.  Previously, I elected to receive the daily TSV email but I didn't want to be inundated with promotional emails all day.  Now, apparently, it's all or nothing.  Well, I choose nothing.

I opted in, but I'm still not receiving TSV or other promotional emails.

Which is okay with me.

Honored Contributor

First thing I do before I read any mail is delete delete delete.  Some QVC where I do occasionally shop, but far more from companies where I bought once and now don't shop at all or ever intend to shop.  I've unsubscribed from the latter several times and they still post so now I just delete.

Regular Contributor
Well if it's all or nothing I'll take nothing. Opted out.