Contributor

I recieved a email indicating a "order for a BLOEM product" is delayed. 

Does anyone know what a Bloem product is.  I havent ordered and all my previous orders have been shipped.

I cant get thru to customer service.

Valued Contributor

@Rooney i put "bloem" in search box and there are 54 items mostly planting containers

Trusted Contributor

Email Customer Service.  They will research it and get right back to you.  I have had to do that three times in the last few months and everything was always taken care of.

When you email them, include whatever info you have on the item.  I know you said that you didn't order it, but there should be an order number and item number on your order status page. 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

I hope this isn't some kind of hoax to get info out of you from a spammer though.  Just make sure not to reply to whatever address the original email was sent to you from.

Good Luck!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Email delay

[ Edited ]

Hi @Rooney 

I see that we had emailed you about a delay with your Peace Love World leggings but the good news is they shipped yesterday. Hope this helps. 

Barb

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I don't know why everyone is having so much trouble talking to a CS representative. I always get through. Sometimes I have to wait for 10 or 15 minutes, but I always get through. I call 1-800-367-9444 between 6:00am and 9:00pm eastern time. When the automated voice starts telling me what button to push for what, then I press "0" and I am put on hold. Eventually someone picks up and solves my problem. Please try that if you are having difficulty. I hope this helps.Smiley Happy