New Contributor
Why am I unable to edit an existing order which was not processed correctly on my iPad QVC app.? I checked the box on each item, allowing me to “Quick Pay” in “6 easy pymts.,” however, when I completed my order, double checking that my order had been placed correctly, to begin with, I noticed that the quick pay installments were not appearing on my bill. In fact, my order states that no option was selected. Ugh! What to do? What to do? Must I cancel my entire orders & begin again?! That seems redundant & very time consuming. I would LOVE the option to email an actual Customer Service Representative OR better yet, an option to instant message a LIVE Customer Service Rep., so that I may rectify AND correct my existing order BEFORE I am charged in full. Thank you.
Valued Contributor

@BBGA wrote:
Why am I unable to edit an existing order which was not processed correctly on my iPad QVC app.? I checked the box on each item, allowing me to “Quick Pay” in “6 easy pymts.,” however, when I completed my order, double checking that my order had been placed correctly, to begin with, I noticed that the quick pay installments were not appearing on my bill. In fact, my order states that no option was selected. Ugh! What to do? What to do? Must I cancel my entire orders & begin again?! That seems redundant & very time consuming. I would LOVE the option to email an actual Customer Service Representative OR better yet, an option to instant message a LIVE Customer Service Rep., so that I may rectify AND correct my existing order BEFORE I am charged in full. Thank you.

Reach out to the QVC Social Team (Social.Team@qvc.com), they are a very responsive group and I'm sure will be able to assist.  They have never disappointed me.  Good luck.

New Contributor
I misspoke, I was referring to your “Easy Pay” option, NOT “Quick Pay.” I apologize for my error / confusion. Additionally, I’d like to mention that my QVC, IPad App. closes down, arbitrarily when I am using the app., which is most frustrating!
Valued Contributor

@BBGA wrote:
I misspoke, I was referring to your “Easy Pay” option, NOT “Quick Pay.” I apologize for my error / confusion. Additionally, I’d like to mention that my QVC, IPad App. closes down, arbitrarily when I am using the app., which is most frustrating!

Have you tried deleting the app and reloading (the proper computer terminology escapes me right now)?

QVC Customer Care

@BBGA 

I am assuming you are referring to the orders you placed today? Only the Philosophy TSV has 6 easy pays listed. What else needs to be edited? Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will alter the orders for you.

Beth QVC