Super Contributor

Re: EDD was Today, Items Still In Process

I ordered 5 tops on March 17th.  On one of the tops, I tried to cancel one day later.  I received a reply it was too late to cancel because it was being processed.  The EDD I was given as 03-22-19.  I am still waiting for my items and for this slow delivery I am still being charged $17.35 delivery.

Maybe we should escalate this problem that QVC is refusing to address by filing a complaint with the PA Attorney General’s Office!

Occasional Contributor

Well my 9 items from my 3/17 order started shipping on the 22nd (which was the original EDD).  Funny thing is all 9 items have a different tracking number so they are all coming separately.  It seems that QVC is a runaway train right now with no desire to fix it so I'm done for the forseeable future.  Maybe this is all part of growing pains and will work itself out.  We'll see.  I'm just praying that I don't have to return anything as returns and refunds are a whole other problematic issue.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two items (same item, different sizes as reviews said order up, order down...YIKES!).  One was cancelled (which cancelled out my Ibotta "rebate") but now is in process.  The other had an EDD of 3/21 and it was shipped 3/22.  Based on tracking I should have it tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.

Keepin' it real.