Contributor

Re: EDD was Today, Items Still In Process

In the lastcouple of days, the in process has increased from a couple of days to a week.  I too have many items that are in process beyond the EDD date.  QVC increased the S&H from $3. To $3.50 and decreased their service.  I never look at these forums, but the lag time has gotten so excessive that I checked to see if I was the only person who was getting bad service.  

Honored Contributor

@KatyCar  - Nope, you're not the only one!  It seems plenty of us are waiting for things that should've already been delivered.  Two weeks for me now on one order and it still didn't make it here today.  It's (apparently) now sitting in a post office not very far from my home and has been since yesterday!  I was there yesterday; if I'd known, I could've picked it up myself!

No more excuses, QVC.  Smiley Mad

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I bet Q let a lot of people go after the holidays. I am still waiting on 2 pairs of Clark shoes I ordered when they were the deal of the day type thing on 3/13.

I ordered 5 things from Macy yesterday. All but one item shipped on the day I ordered. They even beat Amazon once in a while and no shipping fee if you order a certain amount. And cosmetics were all on sale.

I tracked my shoes down. They sat in PA from 3/13 until 3/20 when they left for Michigan. They are now 2 post offices away. Sigh! Should be here hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

Regular Contributor

Me too!!  I ordered two Irish sweaters during the St. Patrick's day programming last weekend.  Two separate orders placed on 3/17 with predicted delivery dates of 3/22 (tomorrow) and they still have not shipped.  Kind of mad about it as I had a little buyer's remorse within hours of ordering the two and tried to cancel the evening of 3/17 but the system said they were already in process ... ridiculous

Valued Contributor

I ordered a skirt last weekend. My order page says "In Process" but when I called QVC customer service a few days ago I was told that it had already shipped. So strange. Still no tracking number and the EDD is Monday.

Have some of you called CS to find out if your order has actually shipped? 

I had read that due to the QVC - HSN merger they were laying off 1K employees and consolidating warehouses and shipping. Maybe their shipping system is messed up due to the merger. Robot Sad  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I just called about the very same thing yesterday.  I rarely order anymore because of all of the issues with shipping and returns and exchanges.  I didn't order anything during the Christmas season and don't watch the live shows much either.  Last weekend I turned on a.m. style and ended up ordering I think 9 items.  The EDD was today and it hasn't even shipped yet and customer service can give me no information.  I am pretty much done with QVC, there are other options out there.  I live in a rural area, was sick over the winter and hospitalized a couple of times so online shopping is a good option right now.  I know this has been going on for a while, somebody has their head up their butt if they're ignoring it.

Esteemed Contributor

@bluehydrangea   Same with me!!!   My sweater is still in process too.  Though my last several orders have stayed in process for at least a week.   They must be getting a lot of complaints, there really is no need for this.  I even got an email last order from the Q apologizing for my item being delayed!!??   How about a reason why??????

This is why I buy less and less on this websiteSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I knew I would not get my order today.....delivery date was today 3/22/19...still in process.

Super Contributor

Very ridiculous!

Valued Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

I ordered a skirt last weekend. My order page says "In Process" but when I called QVC customer service a few days ago I was told that it had already shipped. So strange. Still no tracking number and the EDD is Monday.

Have some of you called CS to find out if your order has actually shipped? 

I had read that due to the QVC - HSN merger they were laying off 1K employees and consolidating warehouses and shipping. Maybe their shipping system is messed up due to the merger. Robot Sad  

I have an update. I called customer service again. After waiting on hold for a very long time Woman Sad a rep told me that my order never actually shipped. I pointed out that I was told the other day that my order had shipped. No, that's not accurate, alas. I was told that one of their warehouses is "having some problems" and my order is still "in process" at the warehouse.