Esteemed Contributor

EDD was Today, Items Still In Process

I purchased two items, one on March 15 and one on March 16.  The estimated delivery date was today, March 20 yet they are still In Process.  What is happening with the slow delivery!?  Will I ever get my orders?

Super Contributor

Re: EDD was Today, Items Still In Process

I've noticed this happening lately too. I ordered an Or Paz ring and it took almost 2 weeks for it to arrive.

Have you called CS to ask what the hold up is?

It can be frustrating, especially if the item is a gift and you've ordered it in plenty of time.

Respected Contributor

I agree. I ordered 2 pairs of those Clarks slip ons on the March 13. Still not here. The shipping semed to be faster closer to Christmas.

Mine have shipped though.

Respected Contributor

I’ve never seen an estimated delivery time of four days so I’m guessing you live near Pennsylvania? My estimated delivery time is always two weeks. So I think you will get your items but I understand the frustration when they haven’t even been sent yet and they’re supposed to have arrived.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It’s getting worse. I placed an order on March 17, and it’s still in process today March 21. 

QVC should take lessons from other online retailers.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same here. ordered on 3/17;  EDD is tomorrow. Still "In Process". I don't think it's going to make it!

Honored Contributor

I feel your pain.  I ordered two things on the 15th and was suppose to get them tomorrow they just shipped yesterday.  It is absolutely ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

I bet Q let a lot of people go after the holidays. I am still waiting on 2 pairs of Clark shoes I ordered when they were the deal of the day type thing on 3/13.

I ordered 5 things from Macy yesterday. All but one item shipped on the day I ordered. They even beat Amazon once in a while and no shipping fee if you order a certain amount. And cosmetics were all on sale.

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list also....I have orders sitting in process now for 5days too!  I hope CS is reading this topic and checking(getting orders) shipped for anyone posting on it.

It's a real issue the shipping time for items plus as the OP stated the EDD is way off.

Honored Contributor

I only order things from QVC that I can't find anywhere else.  I don't like to pay shipping and have a long delivery time when I can get it for less money and free two-day shipping elsewhere.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau