Contributor

This past year I have received many orders that are dulicated. I receive two items that are the same color and same size. I have had orders duplicated for beauty items as well. I have had to pay a small fortune for return shipping. I have looked at my order status each time I purchase an item and try to cancel the duplicated order. I am not sure if there is a glitch on my ordering screen or what the problem is. I know I don't order them twice. This has happened many times now including my latest order of a Halston top. Received two...

same color,same size. This is very expensive for me. Any ideas or suggestions?

Honored Contributor

@mollypupHave you tried making a telephone order instead of using your computer?  That's the only way I'd know so you can find out if the problemis your computer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Duplicate Orders

[ Edited ]

Since its happened to you "many times", I think you somehow keep putting two of the same thing into your cart without realizing it.

My first suggestion is don't use the Speed Buy option.

Order online, but go step by step so you can see and correct the duplication before you complete the order.

Second, practice putting things into your cart, and then editing them back out again. 

QVC Customer Care

@mollypup wrote:

This past year I have received many orders that are dulicated. I receive two items that are the same color and same size. I have had orders duplicated for beauty items as well. I have had to pay a small fortune for return shipping. I have looked at my order status each time I purchase an item and try to cancel the duplicated order. I am not sure if there is a glitch on my ordering screen or what the problem is. I know I don't order them twice. This has happened many times now including my latest order of a Halston top. Received two...

same color,same size. This is very expensive for me. Any ideas or suggestions?

@mollypup  I am so sorry to see this is happening.  We would definitely like to have this looked into. Can you please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide some of the orders in questions?   

Look forward to hearing from you,

Susan Q-Social

Contributor

Thank you for your suggestons. I've been a customer for over 20 years and this has been problem for just this last year.  I will contact the customer service team. Thanks again for your replies and ideas.