Respected Contributor

Does QVC Easy Returns Not Work Anymore

I have two returns that have been sitting at the Florence S.C. warehouse for two weeks.

I've contacted QVC Easy Returns with the information 3 times and still have no confirmation, or even a return e mail regarding the returns.

I of course, had to print my own return labels.

I'm really frustrated with QVC and am hesitant about any orders I place. Something just isn't right with QVC these days.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does QVC Easy Returns Not Work Anymore

@Georgiagrama I haven't returned anything for awhile.  You could try emailing the mods at social.team@qvc.com.  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama @Linmo 

Heard back, refund, in 3 days last week.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Georgiagrama @Linmo 

Heard back, refund, in 3 days last week.

@1Professor   I've never had this much trouble before.  I'm losing patience with poor customer service, especially considering both returns have been received by QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Georgiagrama I haven't returned anything for awhile.  You could try emailing the mods at social.team@qvc.com.  

@Linmo   Thank you.  I'll try that.  Although the last time I contacted them for a return, I was told that they didn't handle returns and they gave me the Easy Returns e mail.

Maybe they can at least ask that someone look into it.

Regular Contributor

Use the chat function at the bottom of the page. Give them the order number and let them know it's in possession of USPS and can they process your return at this time. Will only take you 5 min if that and it's done.  Why does everyone struggle so much with this. It's your money, don't sit passively and wait for them to respond. 

Respected Contributor

@picco wrote:

Use the chat function at the bottom of the page. Give them the order number and let them know it's in possession of USPS and can they process your return at this time. Will only take you 5 min if that and it's done.  Why does everyone struggle so much with this. It's your money, don't sit passively and wait for them to respond. 

@picco  Thank you so much for your suggestion.  I did use the chat function and you are correct.  In less than 5 minutes my refunds were completed.