Respected Contributor

I just tried to order the TSV.  The QVC system tells me that the item cannot ship to CA!  The Customer Service Rep was not able to override the shipping block.  The same thing happened last night when I tried to order the Egg Weights.  I order quite a few items from QVC and I have never had this problem until yesterday.  The Customer Service rep told me that it was definitely a problem with the QVC system.  Hoping someone who can help will see this message.  I will also send an email to the Customer Service team in hopes that they can get someone there to address this issue.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

@jbinrwc I live in CA and it went through. Keep trying, sometimes in takes a few tries. 

Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I just tried to order the TSV.  The QVC system tells me that the item cannot ship to CA!  The Customer Service Rep was not able to override the shipping block.  The same thing happened last night when I tried to order the Egg Weights.  I order quite a few items from QVC and I have never had this problem until yesterday.  The Customer Service rep told me that it was definitely a problem with the QVC system.  Hoping someone who can help will see this message.  I will also send an email to the Customer Service team in hopes that they can get someone there to address this issue.

@jbinrwc 

Last year I couldn't buy something because of stupid Prop 65.   Sometimes it's a tech glitch, and sometimes it's that law we voted in.  Things will get sorted out. 

Respected Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

@jbinrwc I live in CA and it went through. Keep trying, sometimes in takes a few tries. 

@Rose429  thank you for your message.  I have tried multiple times without success.  Initial response to my email to the Customer Social Team said that the problem had been fixed.  Tried again and my order still could not be placed.  Sent another message asking them to help.  Hope this will be fixed soon.

Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Thank you for your message.  I think the problem is related to Prop 65.  One Customer Service Rep was able to get an order to go through last night.  She then asked me if I wanted her to read the Prop 65 notice.  So I think the problem must be related.

Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

@jbinrwc @Did ur order finally go through? 

Esteemed Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

Its very frustrating, to say the least. I purchased the egg weights last year....save your money. They were MUCH heavier than I thought they would be. Not good for talking a walk with them. 

Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc    If this problem was universal, there would be thousands of customers screaming.  Usually it's a glitch with your particular account and only QVC , certainly not us customers, can or have the resources to figure it out.

If CS is unable to help, I'd contact the executive office.  There is no email address.

Screenshot_20220818-095742_kindlephoto-349887752.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Hi @jbinrwc ,

I had the same problem last night (live in California).

The rep explained that the TSV was incorrectly taggged with a Prop 65 warning and they were working to correct the issue.

I told her my size usually sells out at midnight so she placed a pay by check order to someone on my address list (NOT in California).  She said once the issue is corrected, I can call and change the shipping address and method of payment.

Hope you were able to purchase what you wanted!

JW

Honored Contributor

@JohnnyWasnt    You were lucky to get a rep who was most knowledgeable, experienced and adept than most.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment