Honored Contributor

@Just Bling   Maybe they live some distance apart.  She was skimpy on the details.  We'll probably hear no more about it.  These cases rarely report back. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

And quite honestly, if it was a "much needed item", I'd order it myself.  That way there's no problem with getting the address right.

But the OP still has a chance to get it, because once it's returned, it will show up "in stock" again!

Honored Contributor

Re: Disappointed!

[ Edited ]

Welcome @Bug70.

Yes, you are right.  Good CS agents repeat information customers give them.  They are responsible for the accuracy of what they enter into the system.  I always ask them to repeat it when they don't.

QVC's system should be automatically verifying addresses when they are entered.  It could be the order dept agents need to click on something to validate them.  

So, it could have been an error in entering the address, your fiance gave an incorrect address, a glitch in QVC's system, and the CS agent failed to validate its accuracy.  

UPS returned the package because the address hadn't been validated.  Who's responsible for validating it.  Isn't that QVC?

Trusted Contributor

First of all never ever trust a man with placing an order for you; nine times out of 10 they will get it wrong. Men are not detail oriented like us ladies.  I would never let my husband place an order for me, I always do my own ordering.