Visitor
I ordered Sam Edelman Hazel Pumps on 11/10 which arrived after I received an apology email from QVC near end of November. I returned then immediately for an exchange for a half size bigger shoes which according to my records they were received by the return agent on 11/25 according to USPS website. Today is December 5th and I am finally able to see the return process on my order status on QVC website and now it gives me "order in process" and deliver by "12/16" which is quite late and it might not delivered by that date either. I do majority of my shopping online, even international, and honestly, I have never experienced such a mess. I have chosen QVC because I trusted the company and never expected to have such negative experience. I am truly disappointed. Afraid to order gifts for Xmas now, thinking they might arrive next year in summer.
Respected Contributor

QVC has the slowest delivery and return time of any company I know. I am doing all holiday gift shopping elsewhere because of this and because I want other gift choices.