Honored Contributor

Can posts just vanish without a trace??  Why would they?

Honored Contributor

I am relatively new here. Would like to know the answer. Just hope it's not a glitch in my computer.

Esteemed Contributor

Censorship by  QVC moderators ,we cannot say anything they do not want us to say ,so threads dissapear or are shut down

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Censorship by  QVC moderators ,we cannot say anything they do not want us to say ,so threads dissapear or are shut down

Thanks MalteseMomma! I just find it strange that just one single post I made vanished with no explanation. To my knowlege I had not broken any of the rules...just strange.Smiley Indifferent

Frequent Contributor

Everytime I get interested in a topic and come back later to check on it, it's poofed...gone! Not much fun to come here anymore.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  Are you sure you posted in the forum that you're looking for your post in?  You can click on your name at the top of the screen (beside your icon) and see all of the posts you've participated in.  If the moderators had removed your post, the title would still be there with an explanation.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@SilleeMee  Are you sure you posted in the forum that you're looking for your post in?  You can click on your name at the top of the screen (beside your icon) and see all of the posts you've participated in.  If the moderators had removed your post, the title would still be there with an explanation.

NickNack, I have looked everywhere. It's as if it never existed.Smiley Indifferent Makes me feel like I'm losing my mind...lol...Woman LOL...or lost it already!

Honored Contributor

Yup it happens...........some posts are so bad that they don't even deserve an "explanation" why they are gone......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Disappearing posts.

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

NickNack, I have looked everywhere. It's as if it never existed.Smiley Indifferent Makes me feel like I'm losing my mind...lol...Woman LOL...or lost it already!

@SilleeMee, by any chance is your missing post one in which you quoted someone?  If so, and the quoted post was removed then any post that quotes the poofed post usually just disappears without comment.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Marp, that makes sense. I was thinking that could have been what happened but still not sure a hundred percent. Freaks me out when things just disappear without a reason.