Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Yup it happens...........some posts are so bad that they don't even deserve an "explanation" why they are gone......................

The post was not bad at all. It was posted under the BB about throwing away Clarisonic devices. Just strange.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Yup it happens...........some posts are so bad that they don't even deserve an "explanation" why they are gone......................

The post was not bad at all. It was posted under the BB about throwing away Clarisonic devices. Just strange.

@SilleeMee      It's STILL there...........di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I know the thread is still there but one of my posts has been poofed away.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I know the thread is still there but one of my posts has been poofed away.

@SilleeMee.............Yes, that is strange.    Did you look in your "drafts" folder?    Sometimes my posts get stuck in there............di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@SilleeMee  Are you sure you posted in the forum that you're looking for your post in?  You can click on your name at the top of the screen (beside your icon) and see all of the posts you've participated in.  If the moderators had removed your post, the title would still be there with an explanation.

NickNack, I have looked everywhere. It's as if it never existed.Smiley Indifferent Makes me feel like I'm losing my mind...lol...Woman LOL...or lost it already!

Fairly often, I have to click "Post" more than once to actually get my post through. Every so often I'm positive I posted something, but it apparently just never went through, even though I thought it did.  If you know for sure what thread you posted it in, and that thread is still on the forum and people are still commenting, IF a moderator removes a post there is a notification that "a" post was removed. They don't identify whose post, but it's not true that a single post within a thread would vanish without a trace.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Re: Disappearing posts.

[ Edited ]

make sure not to move away too fast once you have hit the red post button. i always wait to see the " success! click to go to your post" box that appears so that it takes me right to what i just posted for confirmation.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein