Frequent Contributor

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...

So glad I stumbled across this. But good grief! How is the average shopper supposed to know. So many negatives keep adding up about being a Qvc shopper Please wake up “powers that be”. I do miss the old Qvc.
Valued Contributor

I have two items going back....One had wrong item in bag, sent back, explained that I do not want to be charge for return postage since it was their error.  Second package... pants too long and I will pay for return.  Can not track either one.   Hope the Q gets their act together.  

Honored Contributor

Hope I win the lotto.

Valued Contributor

Two weeks for a refund when Amazon issues a refund when item is dropped off at UPS says it all...QVC needs to improve.  And tracking a return is apparently not shown on the order information.  I now always get a usps receipt since information from QVC is lacking.

Occasional Visitor

I agree!  I only see the tracking number for the item that was delivered and no information about the return tracking.

There are no updates listed on the returns and it only shows "complete" with the date and tracking number that was used when it shipped to me, not the return info.  I have had to call Customer Service to find out about my returns - they can look them up and find out where it is or if it arrived back at QVC, but I cannot!

Frequent Contributor

Yep, this is infuriating to me too!  So here's what I do.  I do a chat online with a representative and advise that I am returning Order Number xyz and would like them to make a note of it.  Them, I save the chat.  If something happens to the order in transit at least I have a record of telling them I am returning.  The order record has become almost non-existant and that's horrible for the customer.  NO date on when it was received, NO date of when the credit/exchange, etc. was sent or credited.

WORSE EVEN to me is that if you used credits to pay for the order there is NO RECORD of how much was credited back.  So, once again, I start a chat and have to ask how much was returned.  I have had the return fee charged for defective items before and had to ask for an adjusted credit.  I can't believe they won't tell you how much was refunded via credits - just get a "0.00" amount.  And keep a copy saved of your chat for reference.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My big complaint is using the QVC RETURN LABEL. Every time I use it, my return package just sits at my local post office for days on end, sometimes an average of 7-10 days. In the past I have paid for return shipping myself, which is usually more expensive. I used the Q label on January 17th and the package is just sitting at my local post office, not even three blocks from my home with no tracking movement at all. I am sure it is waiting for the "third party" pick up service QVC uses. I find this totally unacceptable. The only reason I used the QVC label this time was because my return is a defective item, and have already notified QVC CS about the defective issue the day I received the item. Using the QVC label is a complete joke and I hate to use it.