Reply
Occasional Contributor
Posts: 17
Registered: ‎03-31-2014

Difficulty tracking returns...

I find since QVC revamped their web site, tracking returns is not as user friendly.  Newer is not always better!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,736
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...

I don't know what is going on.  I made a return at the end of December.  I rec'd an e-mail almost immediately from QVC that my return was on its way. Then that was it.  I have clicked the Track Your Return icon through the e-mail but all it is giving me is the original shipping information to me.      

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,201
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...

[ Edited ]

@LipstickDiva @Creative + all

 

Search Google for Newgistics tracking. This is what works for me:

 

tracking dot newgistics dot com

 

Then go to your order and look under track your return near the bottom of the order page to find the LONG return tracking number (including the numbers below the long portion). Copy and paste it into the Newgistics tracking box and click on Track to see what's happening with your returns. Good luck! 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 540
Registered: ‎05-05-2016

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...

I couldn't agree more.  Since they revamped their system...tracking is horribly!!!! I have no idea why they changed a system that was working .  If they wanted a system that was totally useless, they got exactly what they wanted.  QVC  certainly does not stand for their initials anymore...Q..quality...V..value...C..convenience.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 1,782
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...

Hi @LipstickDiva If the return was the Belle by Kim Gravel Regular Flexibelle Rose Ankle Jeans the return was received and the refund was issued on 1/6. I could take 3 working days for the refund to be processed. I hope this is the correct item.

 
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,527
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...


@LipstickDiva wrote:

I don't know what is going on.  I made a return at the end of December.  I rec'd an e-mail almost immediately from QVC that my return was on its way. Then that was it.  I have clicked the Track Your Return icon through the e-mail but all it is giving me is the original shipping information to me.      


@LipstickDiva  Exactly!!  I was coming to post a thread about the same thing when I saw this one.

 

It's nice that @Alice-QVC posted an update for you, but we shouldn't have to rely on the mods to keep track of our returns.  How about the people who don't post here?  They return things too and are as in the dark as any of us.

 

Maybe they're working on making it better.  Fingers crossed!

 

 

*********************
Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,398
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...


@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@LipstickDiva @Creative + all

 

Search Google for Newgistics tracking. This is what works for me:

 

tracking dot newgistics dot com

 

Then go to your order and look under track your return near the bottom of the order page to find the LONG return tracking number (including the numbers below the long portion). Copy and paste it into the Newgistics tracking box and click on Track to see what's happening with your returns. Good luck! 


@EdithEllenLilyWow! Thanks for posting.  I had a few things I returned and was able to track it with the site you provided. I always write down the tracking numbers before bringing to the post office.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,736
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @LipstickDiva If the return was the Belle by Kim Gravel Regular Flexibelle Rose Ankle Jeans the return was received and the refund was issued on 1/6. I could take 3 working days for the refund to be processed. I hope this is the correct item.

 

@Alice-QVC, no that wasn't the item but thank you very much.  I actually contacted CS yesterday about something else and inquired about my return.  I was told it did show as having been received a couple days ago on his end so he issued the refund.

 

I appreciate your assistance! 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,810
Registered: ‎07-26-2014

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...


@Pecky wrote:

I always write down the tracking numbers before bringing to the post office.

@Pecky  Why not write down the PO tracking # too?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."
Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,201
Registered: ‎08-30-2013

Re: Difficulty tracking returns...


@Mz iMac wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I always write down the tracking numbers before bringing to the post office.

@Pecky  Why not write down the PO tracking # too?


@Mz iMac Hi there! I checked the PO tracking number and when the Newgistics Agent picked it up from the post office, the PO tracking ended with "Delivered to Agent". 

 

So then I pursued Newgistics tracking site and entered the other long number beginning with "7" into the tracking search box on the Newgistics site and was able to see how the package progressed from the post office to the QVC returns warehouse.

 

I think QVC should add a link to Newgistics tracking so that all customers can see where their package is in the return process. This link could be added to the order page under 'Track Your Return'. 

 

@Pecky 

 

@Alice-QVC @Susan-QVC Perhaps the MODs could forward this suggestion on to the appropriate team? Thank you!