Respected Contributor

Denim & Co. TSV 5 days+ In Process Still!

CS what in the world is going on with shipping out orders more promptly!  By the time I get this long sleeved sweatshirt TSV it will be too warm to wear it at this rate.  I have noticed 5 or 6 days to ship out orders.  Please check on mine and see what is the hold up....this item has reviews on it for several days which tells me other customers are getting their orders in a timely fashion.  I do not live in a way out state at all this makes no sense.

Thank you

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim & Co. TSV 5 days+ In Process Still!

Just checked again I see they shipped the lunchtime special tank shirt ordered same day but not the TSV dip dye sweatshirt!  

Hopefully someone here is checking out what is happening on that order for me.

Frequent Contributor

@tsavorite I too am waiting for an order that has been in process since last Sunday. I called CS today and she said the warehouse had unexpected delays. Very frustrating, and I hope this problem gets fixed!

Respected Contributor

This was the common thread at Christmas and I think the problem is when QVC receives the order, they in turn have to order from the manufacturer who then ships them the product.

Then the QVC warehouse has to turn it around and ship it back out to the customer. This allows the inventory to stay at the manufacturer so QVC doesn’t have to guess what sizes/colors to carry, but the bad news is it is causing Leadtimes to stretch out.

QVC this is not a good idea because Amazon can ship in two days. You are going to have to figure out how to do this faster because the customer expects it.  I stopped buying from QVC for that reason.

Respected Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

This was the common thread at Christmas and I think the problem is when QVC receives the order, they in turn have to order from the manufacturer who then ships them the product.

Then the QVC warehouse has to turn it around and ship it back out to the customer. This allows the inventory to stay at the manufacturer so QVC doesn’t have to guess what sizes/colors to carry, but the bad news is it is causing Leadtimes to stretch out.

QVC this is not a good idea because Amazon can ship in two days. You are going to have to figure out how to do this faster because the customer expects it.  I stopped buying from QVC for that reason.

This can't be true with this TSV of Denim & Co.....there are reviews on the item!  They have it....they just stopped processing the orders for it that day and moved on to some other pirority instead.  I didn't order late in the day even.