Trusted Contributor

I just spent a half hour because the printing of return label would not work.  It looks like they changed the format - WHY?  At this time??   I haven't used it for a while, because I generally keep all my labels. 

Delivery - Until QVC starts using better shipping methods - (not the U.S. Post Office), I think I'm quitting for a while.  Twice I have had items that said in tracking that the package had been received by my local post office.  Then a month goes by and I don't have it.  No live person will answer any of the post office numbers - local or main post office.  I filled out a form that you put the tracking number on and they pretend that they don't have the package - that the scan that says "PACKAGE RECEIVED BY POST OFFICE" doesn't mean that they actually have the physical package, that it is just an electronic scan.  That makes no sense.  Even if that was true (which it's not, because I've had a lot of packages that said that and they were delivered within a day or two.  Then the post office says to contact the vendor.  I did finally reach QVC after many tries.  They have no information.  Why aren't they sending items in a class where they (QVC) can see what's happening?  QVC must send by the cheapest method available.  The post office is inept.  It was okay before Covic, but now it's a mess.  I've spent a lot of money on S&H and shouldn't have to go through this aggravation, no customer should.  I get other items from companies within a reasonable amount of time. 

Even aside from what happened above with the two items, many other things are taking way too long.  Three weeks and longer is too long.   I'm losing interest.            

Respected Contributor

@misschristy I believe what's happening is that UPS cannot keep up with deliveries of items to the local post office.  Post Office receives notice of delivery which then takes days.  

Occasional Contributor

The tracking number USPS is given is a sure post tracking  or UPS number not one of theirs, so we have no way of tracking packages through the post office and the post office has no way of knowing what we are talking about. I spent the day in my post office.

I've been  in this problem since April.  Labels with no apartment number on them, customer service reps that say "it's right in our system" and then the famous 'sorry you didn't like your item email return from QVC."  I never got it to like or not like and postage is still deducted!!!!!!! 

I'm still waiting on a top I ordered May 7 so I can return it - it's still with the post office...  Most galling of all is the postage charge I pay because I returned an item I NEVER got.

Honored Contributor

@NellB   @misschristy    If your packages are long overdue from the post office, you need to contact the mods by email at   QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com including your order #, and request either a refund or replacement.  You don't need to sit and stew about it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment