Esteemed Contributor

Any credit cards you have,  All have a customer service number on the back.  Don't wait for QVC.  You should have cancelled the card out and they would have sent you a new one. If you had one card compromised , you may have others as well.  Make sure to check you balance often.   NEVER wait if you see a charge that is not yours call your credit card immediately.  

Contributor

I did cancel the card immediately and was told to apply for a new card by Synchrony but then they denied it because I applied right away. I NEVER carry a balance on any card and have perfect credit. Both QVC and Synchrony botched this. I was told someone from corporate would contact me and no one has. DONE.

Contributor

No one transferred me or gave me this number. I'm not doing any more contacting. I have spent thousands of dollars at QVC over the years. I'm a professional person with perfect credit. No one has been helpful or even apologetic. If QVC wants to keep me as a customer they will get in touch with me and tell me how they will make this right. If not, well there are plenty of other places to shop. 

Honored Contributor

@girly-girl17 wrote:

No one transferred me or gave me this number. I'm not doing any more contacting. I have spent thousands of dollars at QVC over the years. I'm a professional person with perfect credit. No one has been helpful or even apologetic. If QVC wants to keep me as a customer they will get in touch with me and tell me how they will make this right. If not, well there are plenty of other places to shop. 

@girly-girl17

Not exactly true.

@Kim-QVC apologized to you in post #8 and offered you the only solution QVC has, which was to give you the Priority # to Synchrony Bank.

Synchrony Bank is the one who denied you a new card for whatever reason and QVC can't change that.

But it sounds like your mind is made up at this point and I doubt than anything would change it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@girly-girl17 wrote:

@girly-girl17  Sometimes you just have to put aside personal feelings and do what you have to do to get a situation solved.  Is it fair? NO.  Is it how it should work, no.  But sometimes it's just what it is.

Put aside the anger, get the situation resolved, and forget about it.  In this big old computerized world, sometimes it happens and there isn't a lot you can do about it except sit around being mad or solve it yourself and move on.

I think it's up to you to get it straightened out.  Fair or not.