I have a question regarding the TILI box that was just shipped.  I have no information on the products that are in the box?  When I tried to pull it up on QVC.com, because it is sold out,  the video is not available.

I called to see if there was a way to get information on the products and was told I should pull them up on the internet and reseach the items.   I did not feel that was a suitable answer, so I asked if there was anything that she (Brittney) was able to do to help me get information on these items.   Other than me researching something that I purchsed from QVC and her answer to me was "I didn't realized that shampoo and face cream needed instructions?"  I found that comment to be rude and insulting.  I asked to speak with a manager and was placed on hold for quite some time before she returned to the line to let me know that a manager will call me back within 2 to 4 hours.  Still waiting....

This all took place early this morning.  Just called back and my manager call back request has been resubmitted and I am now waiting for another 2 to 4 hour window??

Customer Service at QVC is not what it used to be.  Very sad!