Frequent Contributor

Has anybody ever sent any Diamonique jewelry back for repair?  Any way of tracking the status of the repair?  I had got the Diamonique Infinity Band Ring - J355089.  Within a weeks time, a stone fell out and I sent it back for repair.  i had chatted with someone via online QVC chat and they told me where to send it and what paperwork to submit.  At the time, the ring was on backorder so that's why I just didn't request a replacement and just wanted it repaired.  I would really like to know what the status is.

As of today, I still have not received the ring I sent off for repair on May 1st!  If they can't replace the stone, they should replace the ring!  I am about ready to request a refund!  It's been 6 weeks since I returned for repair.  Order Status it states "Return Pick-Up Pending".  What does that mean?  It has said that for almost a month.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @mitzywhite, I am so sorry for the delay. It usually takes 6 weeks from the time it is received by QVC and sent for repair which was May 16. You should be notified when it is on it's way back. If you haven't heard within about 2 weeks let us know. 

Frequent Contributor

I have the receipt from USPS that I shipped this on May 1st.  Tracking states it was delivered on May 5th.  Are you saying that they didn't receive it until May 16?  

Thanks for replying.