Frequent Contributor

I have been trying to get CS to fix a glitch on my account as well as the interenet.  i cannot order anything for 4 days now.  Today I tried to call at 10:55 EDT on a Monday(today) and the automated says there are no CS reps available at this time. Last time I checked, 10:55AM is part of a work day.  It seems QVC's standards that they speak of so often, are going down hill.  I have had so many problems ordering on line.

A very helpless feeling when QVC leaves one hanging.

Honored Contributor

@Hoping for the best I strongly suggest you email ALL you info to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are GREAT about assisting with problems. There are lots of posts regarding their excellent service. Give it a try.

Frequent Contributor

Love my Grandkids..

I have tried your suggestion in the past.. Their response usually takes 48-72 hours.  You can leave a call back phone call, however, that too is inconvenient as that can be 4 hours later or more and you never know when they call, if you are even available to take the call.  As a good customer., one should not have to go through all of this.

Contributor

Live chat is the way to go.  Just spoke to lovely Brenda who fixed my issue in one minute. 

Honored Contributor

@Hoping for the best    The Social Team doesn't take phone calls or offer call backs.  They only do email so you obviously didn't contact them.  They also respond very fast. I think you're confused about who you've contacted, but they're your best bet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Hoping for the best You didn't understand my post.

The Social Team does NOT take phone  calls. You are a bit confused.

EMAIL them. As I said there are a LOT of posts relating extremely positive experiences with this EMAIL option.

Honored Contributor

@Hoping for the best 

You mean a glitch on the QVC website?

No one at Q can fix 'the internet'.

I always have fast responses from the Social team but @Kachina624 is correct....

email only!!!

Trusted Contributor
I ordered two Laurie Felt tops in different colors. They have been in process for a week. The item page still has all sizes available. They still have CANCEL buttons on my order for the whole week! Normally the cancel button goes away after a few hours showing that the processing is continuing. I am so frustrated. I called and a nice operator put one of them on premium delivery, but if they are never going to be shipped then that isn’t going to help. I have never seen a company deteriorate like this. The rep told me they are installing a new system but why does no one else seem to be having this issue? I really like these tops but feel as if I am not going to get them. One of the colors went to back order after I called. I canceled it and did a new order for it which still says In Process and still has the cancel button. Is anyone else having an issue like this?