Respected Contributor

Customer Service and Gift Cards Help

I received 2 gift cards for Christmas and would like to have them placed into my account so that when I want to use them they will be there.  After reading all the problems customers are having I decided to contact Customer Service to see if they can do it.  To speak to someone the lines are all busy and I am not even sure tha ****** is customer service that can transfer them to my account.   Does anyone know what number to call to get this done?

Respected Contributor

Re: Customer Service and Gift Cards Help

See bottom of this page for contact info or tune in to one of their channels on t.v. It’s on the screen. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs 

Your best bet for a quick response and no waiting on hold forever, email the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

They can work miracles for customers!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Thank you everyone for your quick response.  I finally got through to customer service and spoke with an extremely nice person.  I gave her all the information and she took care of it right away.  Evidently the issues with gift cards has been taken care of.  Thanks again everyone. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@luvsbulldogs wrote:

Thank you everyone for your quick response.  I finally got through to customer service and spoke with an extremely nice person.  I gave her all the information and she took care of it right away.  Evidently the issues with gift cards has been taken care of.  Thanks again everyone. 

@luvsbulldogs 

YAY! I love a happy ending!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

i was able to use three gift cards today......one was a physical card purchased via qvc and given to me as a christmas gift, the other two were physical cards tat were purchased at usps. did not have any problems entering them and redeeming them......thank goodness!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein