Contributor

Customer Service Mods - help again please!

[ Edited ]

I apologize for the frequency of my requests...but I have another. My order  is showing as delivered by my USPS. It was not. They never deliver before noon, but I never received the package. They also tell me that the mailperson says they delivered it to the mailbox (which is locked, so no porch pirates). so end of story as far as they are concerned. They won't look into it any further. 

I apologize too for not coming to you immediately but I've been working (I'm consdered "essential" whatever that means at this point).  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Customer Service Mods - help again please!

[ Edited ]

@MotherofBengals 

Please do not list order numbers in this very public forum. I have found your order and would you like a replacement or a refund?

Beth QVC

Contributor

A replacement if possible? Thank you! And what would you like me to do to tell you what order I am referencing? Whatever you need, I'm there. 

QVC Customer Care

@MotherofBengals 

I will send a replacement. Item numbers are good identifying the order or a description is fine.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Got it! Thanks again - and thank you for the speedy response. I know it's not easy to deal with thousands of "needy people who are living on their last nerve"!!!!  What you are doing is appreciated!