New Contributor

I received a message on Sunday some verifciation was needed on 2 of my orders.  I called the minute I saw the message.  They claimed they called me 4x and got a Fat Busy on a cell phone which I have attached at the hip.  As I  called everyday to confirm my order was okay and supposedly I was taken care off.  Even yesterday when I called they said it was processing.  Today I received  a call that there still is something wrong with the orderl.  Finally they fixed  it and tell me the 2 most important gifts I need to give will not come until 12/28. And if I wanted them here for xmas one alone would cost $32 to ship. Yet I placed orders yesterday which would have arrived for 12/24 if I had not cancelled them all.  I was to get a call back from a Supervisor 4 hours wait time.  My time was 2 hours ago.  They transfer me to customer service who cannot pick up the call.  This is one of the worst experience i have ever had.  Customer service is dwindling not to the good side.  I hope your sister network wont be the same.

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Service Debacle

@Jessiepla.  By the way, did you hear all the retailers urging people to shop and ship early?  It's past early now.  You and 100,000 other people are trying to deal with CS.  Good luck.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

My order was placed on 12/11/20.

Respected Contributor

A verification call means that there could be an issue with your method of payment.

Since you are a new Forum member, that may mean you are also a new customer.  (Welcome--many of us have shopped on QVC for decades!)

So sorry you will not have the gifts in time for the holidays as you planned--it is a lesson learned to shop WELL in advance if you want things delivered in a timely fashion.  This year is worse than usual due to the pandemic.

Even things I ordered in September have not yet shipped, due to manufacturing problems, not QVC.  

I try to finish all my shopping by October.  I am now shopping sales for NEXT year's holidays.

However, I ordered a very expensive  piece of jewelry from QVC and it arrived in two days, so the premium shipping may be worth it.

New Contributor

I ordred on 12/11 recd message 12/13 called everyday since.  

Esteemed Contributor

This year ordering on December 11 is late for guaranteed Christmas delivery.  I placed all my orders before Thanksgiving and mailed them on December 11.  All packages have arrived to the receipients.  Sorry your gifts may not arrive on time for the holiday.

New Contributor

I cannot agree more.  I placed an order on 12/8 and it has set for 9 days saying "preparing your order".  I placed another order for the same item, different color, on 12/9 and I received 12/14.  I have called customer service, talked to supervisors, and nobody can tell me why this order is not shipping.  I'm not sure why they call it customer service because they cannot do anything but offer lip service and what it already shows on the system.  2 supervisors called me with 2 different stories.  Today I called automated customer service and says my order will arrive TODAY.....the system shows delivery by 12/24.  I have been a customer for 25+ years and I have placed my last order.  They could get rid of all customer service since their hands are obviously tied and cannot tell you anything, or offer any help, why answer the phone?  They can blame this on COVID all they want, but incompetence is what I call it!  If they can't ship product, then stop taking orders, and stop saying on live shows, "you will get this in time for Christmas with a credit card"..............only if you are lucky!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered fancy body wash for DH the day after Thanksgiving. They got the order wrong three times now. I'm done! I am calling tomorrow and telling them to credit my account. What they sent today wasn't even close to what I ordered. It's just so overwhelming for these companies this year. So, DH is just getting a bar of soap 🧼🤣🤣🤣🤣  Good luck with your dilemma. Happy Holidays 🎁🎅🎄

Honored Contributor

Welcome.

First, forget about a QVC supervisor calling you.  

If you continue to have a problem, contact QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  Email your order numbers and current issues.  

Trusted Contributor

Well I think there is no excuse. I placed an order November 2 and you guessed it it is still in process. It went from preparing to ship to in the process to waitlist for 1 day amd back to in the process and I was supposed to receive it on December 11. Well it's still in process. I called to cancel it and of course they can't cancel it. I asked why can you change it from preparing to ship to waitlist to in the process but you can't go in and cancel it, no answer to that one. They said the vendor is having problems shipping. Seems kind of ridiculous that's it's been a month and a half basically in the process and they won't cancel it.