Contributor

Customer Care must this and Corporate too---Delivery mix ups!

I feel lif QVC really cares about not losing money and hurting long term customers they will put a stop to this nonsense of allowing UPS handoffs to the Post office.    This last week was the worst disaster and there have been plenty of mix ups.   This the worse.    I received a HUGE box of very expensive Plumbing Made in Italy filtration system instead of my solar light packge from Eveready.     My solar light was first lost by UPS with the 5 that I ordered originally,   

Instead and thank you to the Post Office and UPS--no one who wants to take responsibilty-I had to do all the work to track down the recipients and senders of this expensive Plumbing equipment that was on my front door.      If I was not honest, I could have kept this but I am too honest .    The Plumbing company was thrilled as they had been missing this for months.     They sent someone to pick this huge box up.   They were grateful.

Clearly the UPS label was on the HUGE package yet someone slapped on my solar light receipt and, of course, those lights never arrived.   Someone kept my package?

Customer service was wonderful and are sending me a replacement asap which has not arrived yet.   But that makes QVC lose money too!   STOP THIS AWFUL UPS TO USPS HANDOFF NONSENSE..   Mistake after mistake.   This is not the first mess but the worst so far.    Corporate needs to read these if you even care!

Honored Contributor

Re: Customer Care must this and Corporate too---Delivery mix ups!

[ Edited ]

UPS offers UPS My Choice Premium membership for $19.99 per year. You can direct your packages to have UPS deliver them instead of USPS. You'll need to sign up for that on the UPS website.

If you order a lot, it's worth the cost.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

UPS offers UPS My Choice Premium membership for $19.99 per year. You can direct your packages to have UPS deliver them instead of USPS. You'll need to sign up for that on the UPS website.

------------

I also recommend this.  We order a lot and this is $19.99 well spent.  

Respected Contributor

I wasn't aware of this $19.99 up charge option. I'd consider it if I had issues in this regard. Thanks for the tip.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes, that works well if the item is shipped UPS Surepost. I have it, use it, and it expedites the process. But it will not work when QVC uses Mail Innovations to ship packages. There is no option to upgrade to UPS delivery even when you've paid for a My Choice membership. QVC uses this shipment method on, of all things, jewelry items. I've been waiting now for EIGHTEEN days for some Jai earrings! 

I'm tired of all this with QVC.  

Honored Contributor

Q isn't going to change the handoff from UPS to USPS. But you can. I pay $20 a year to have UPS keep and deliver packages.  Set up a MyChoice account on UPS.com and pay the $20. 

Q isn't going to change their shipping. UPS to USPS is cheap cheap cheap compared to other shipping methods. it's also tghe lowest priority for USPS processing.

We have to deal with it or shop elsewhere. Like I said before, I can find everything elsewhere for less money and 99% free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes, that works well if the item is shipped UPS Surepost. I have it, use it, and it expedites the process. But it will not work when QVC uses Mail Innovations to ship packages. There is no option to upgrade to UPS delivery even when you've paid for a My Choice membership. QVC uses this shipment method on, of all things, jewelry items. I've been waiting now for EIGHTEEN days for some Jai earrings! 

I'm tired of all this with QVC.  

Mail innovations uses third party shippers most of the time. They aren't UPS or USPS so the MyChoice obviously won't apply.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me, I wouldn't pay the extra $19.99.  There's too many other places to shop. 

I would feel like I'm paying for proper mail service.  I'm not doing that.  Our usps and related entities should handle mail properly -- it CAN be done.

Contributor

I will NOT pay anything extra.    Businesses send out UPS all the time and this USPS handoff is getting worse and worse.        It is not working.     It is slow and huge mistakes of wrong packages, etc.    

Appears these complaints about UPS handoffs with QVC have been posted for years so it is obvious they are doing nothing about changing this.       But if my packages are mishandled and mislabeled and lost then QVC is losing money by having to send out replacements.

USPS and UPS are impossible to get hold of, when you do they could care less and no one takes responsibility for the mistakes.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Q isn't going to change the handoff from UPS to USPS. But you can. I pay $20 a year to have UPS keep and deliver packages.  Set up a MyChoice account on UPS.com and pay the $20. 

Q isn't going to change their shipping. UPS to USPS is cheap cheap cheap compared to other shipping methods. it's also tghe lowest priority for USPS processing.

We have to deal with it or shop elsewhere. Like I said before, I can find everything elsewhere for less money and 99% free shipping.

@CalminHeart I do this as well.  I get my $20 worth by changing the delivery date & location as well.  If I am on vacation or not going to be home I have sent to UPS and I will pick it up.  There are many options having this feature.  I also like that it comes a day earlier by changing to UPS.