Super Contributor

Couldn't make a change to an order and I had just placed it in less than an hour ago!

I was watching Isaac with Jayne Brown and looked at the lace pants and thought they would be cute for the summer...  I placed my order and then thought about it thinking I may want a tall instead and when I went back to cancel it.... It said "all ready in process, no changes can be made"!!!  Since when does the Q do that...  Just last week I was able to cancel and  item that I had placed in the morning and cancelled it later that day....  Not happy - now stuck and will have to pay return shipping....  I think the Q should have a window of time so if you wanted  to make a change to your order you can...  It should also be posted on their site that this is the policy....  Never had this happen before so I wanted to pass this on to anyone placing orders...  You better make sure you have exactly what you want or go back and make the change right away or your order will be locked as I was told and it will be too late.....  I also think Q might be doing this so we can't make changes.................  NOT HAPPY!  But that will never happen again.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Couldn't make a change to an order and I had just placed it in less than an hour ago!

@sunniegirl 

I am sorry that you were not able to cancel your order. I would be happy to make a note that you attemtped to cancel so there will be no charge for using the return label.

Unfortunately I am not seeing an order for any pants today so could you please email the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so that we can assist?

Barb

Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

Re: Couldn't make a change to an order and I had just placed it in less than an hour ago!

Wow... I just encountered the same thing.. I tried to cancel an order for Vionic Sandles I made 15 minutes ago..., but was unable to cancel. I talked to customer service, who said they would waive the return fee, but what a hassle... I will be hesitant to order.

Visitor

re: Couldn't make a change to an order and I had just placed it in less than an hour ago!

I placed an order yesterday for a NN comforter/quilt. I noted when I went to cancel that the order was already "in process." I have never noticed this before and have always been given the option to edit/cancel within the same day of ordering. I called Customer Service and was told the order is "in process" and would try to cancel, but have not heard anything. It is not due to arrive for another 10 days. Very upset with QVC at this time.

Super Contributor

Bob, I am not able to send you an email with my order # for some reason.  When I go to the .com address, it brings me right back to this page??  Also, I didn't realize I ordered it under my husband's account, that's why you couldn't find the order #..  Please advise.  Thank you,  Lyn 

QVC Customer Care

@Sunniegirl 

Please send the order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com as a regular email.

Thank you

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

ok, will do, thank you Beth.

Super Contributor

sunniegirl,  this has happened to me also,many, many times as I have difficulty making decisions sometimes.  I always end up buying the thing, but sometimes I'd like to change color or size and yet QVC says "IN PROCESS"  we all know that's not true when I just ordered it 2 minutes ago.  What burns me is when the item stays "IN PROCESS" for weeks and you still can't cancel it!  HSN gives me a full day to cancel and that's the fair thing to do.