Regular Contributor

Could A Mod Please Check My Order

Could a Mod please chcek my last order that is stuck in Progress. Thank you in advance. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Could A Mod Please Check My Order

Most of my orders this month have been stuck in processing at least a week.  It has to be 2 weeks from the order that they will do anything.  I called the day before and was told to wait till the next day.  I had already called the post office and they said that a label was created but the item was still out-of-state.  It was to my surprise the item was delivered the next day by USPS. 

So lately some of my orders have been taking almost to 2 weeks if not to the date.  Will need to reconsider buying items from QVC unless absolutely have to have.

Regular Contributor

@sunshinestory  Thanks for the heads up, I just saw other posts with people saying their items have been stuck in processing.

Respected Contributor

Been waiting since 3/13 for 2 pairs of shoes. I think they are in my state and have been transferred to the Post Office ( an hour away)  for delivery. Sigh!

QVC Customer Care

@hotbuyer wrote:

Could a Mod please chcek my last order that is stuck in Progress. Thank you in advance. 

@hotbuyer   I'm sorry, it could take up to 5 days for orders to ship.  Hopefully, it will ship soon.  We apologize for any inconvenience.  

Valued Contributor

I have contacted QVC twice this week about shipping delays. I truly hope QVC is not taking its customers for granted. The expectation that customers will remain loyal while receiving poor service might be wishful thinking on QVC’s part. Why not address the shipping delay problem rather than taking a chance of losing much of your long-term customer base? Ignoring the problem is a risky business model. 

Regular Contributor

@Melvin-QVC  Thanks Melvin so I take it the EDD of today March 22nd is not happening Smiley LOL