Contributor

Cost of shipping options need to be fixed.

I was checking on when an advance order product would be delivered.  Below is what the shipping showed.   The reality is when it totals, non standard shipping is greater than $19.  
I know keeping up with all the details takes a lot of work, just wanted to let it be known. 

Select from the available shipping options:
Cuddl Duds Cool & Airy Dolman Top & Jogger Set
A373765

Cuddl Duds Cool & Airy Dolman Top & Jogger Set

Lemons/Limes /  X-Small
Qty: 1
$3.50Standard Delivery by 06/04/2022*
$3.50Premium Delivery by 05/25/2022*
$3.50Express Delivery by 05/26/2022*
QVC Customer Care

Re: Cost of shipping options need to be fixed.

Hi @TheAdventurer 

Thank you for letting us know. I will forward this information. 

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Expecting a number of items, thought they shipped when all of a sudden I get an email indicating "something went wrong" and it's now delayed. 

What boggles my mind is - in one order I ordered 4 of the same Graver top - in one order. Finally I see they all shipped BUT ALL of them have different tracking numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In another order I have 2 jumpsuits coming, again under one order number and again two different tracking numbers - none of which are any of the tracking numbers for the Graver tops.

Wouldn't you think that in the warehouses, LIKE ITEMS would be on the shelves together? Wouldn't this make shipping so much easier just to see my order, okay this woman wants the same size in 4 colors and just grab them all together in one shopping basket? Then move onto the mukluks brand and see this woman wants same size in two colors of the same item, just grab the blue and black, toss in the basket and toss them in a shipping bag?

How and why does this happen? Maybe they need a re-do in the warehouses whereby the same items are grouped together? 

It'll be interesting to actually see just how all of my items get to me. Will I end up with 6 different bags of godds with only ONE item in each? Maybe. Seems like an extreme waste of time and energy on the warehouse people. Just saying.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   It is possible that even though you ordered multiples of an item in different colors they are not all stocked in the same warehouse.  

I placed an order online of Hanes pantyhose in one size  and color and the store is sending in batchhes from different locations around the country, undoubtedly due to not having 9 pairs in one warehouse.

As long as I receive them I am content with that and I more than met the minimum dollar amount to get free shipping.

Best,

aroc3435

Washington, DC 

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 I think you are spot on.  Shipping woes and shipping practices have changed so much in the last five years!  What you said made me stop and think.  I don't think this is what it is now.

It is time to understand that things may come quickly, make take a longer route in time and distance, and may occasionally get lost.  We should quit worrying about how many packages or places it comes from, or what it costs and simply look at shipping as "the rest of the price."

In the end, learn to be patient and just think what will this cost me, not wow shipping is high, reasonable or FREE!  Because it is never "free" to begin with.  All in all, it's what does this handbag, etc., cost me?