Contributor

I ordered a Diamonique ring, J406850 (35th anniversary 100-facet ring in sterling silver, cushion cut) on March 4 so I would have it in time for my 40th anniversary. The size 5.5 I ordered was a little big, so I sent it back for an exchange to a size 5. Today is April 22 and I have not heard one word about the status of this exchange. It isn't showing up in my account and I haven't had any e-mails that is has been received. I have never exchanged anything before and realize that the returns/exchanges are taking longer because of the fire, which is the reason I haven't called customer service. But seriously, I think almost 2 months to exchange something is a little ridiculous. If I do call customer service, I will probably just cancel it. This particular case aside, I am more and more hesitant to order anything from QVC because everything has been taking so much longer to get to me, not to mention the prices are out of control. I find myself searching for the things I want on QVC on other websites, which, by the way, send out things in a matter of days (not weeks)...and sometimes the same day they are ordered.

Honored Contributor

@cathysyd 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

@cathysyd wrote:

I ordered a Diamonique ring, J406850 (35th anniversary 100-facet ring in sterling silver, cushion cut) on March 4 so I would have it in time for my 40th anniversary. The size 5.5 I ordered was a little big, so I sent it back for an exchange to a size 5. Today is April 22 and I have not heard one word about the status of this exchange. It isn't showing up in my account and I haven't had any e-mails that is has been received. I have never exchanged anything before and realize that the returns/exchanges are taking longer because of the fire, which is the reason I haven't called customer service. But seriously, I think almost 2 months to exchange something is a little ridiculous. If I do call customer service, I will probably just cancel it. This particular case aside, I am more and more hesitant to order anything from QVC because everything has been taking so much longer to get to me, not to mention the prices are out of control. I find myself searching for the things I want on QVC on other websites, which, by the way, send out things in a matter of days (not weeks)...and sometimes the same day they are ordered.

Hi @cathysyd thank you for shopping and posting with us here in Community forums. I am very sorry that we have not processed this exchange. I have processed it today and have the size 5 on the way, the EDD is showing as 4/26. -Kim

Contributor

Thank you so much, Mz iMac, for the suggestion!

Contributor

Hi Kim:

Thank you so much!!!! It is most appreciated!

cathysyd

Contributor

I received the exchange that was shipped on 4/25/2022! It is beautiful and the perfect size. (Size 5.5 exchanged for size 5.0.)

However, yesterday (5/18/2022), I received another size 5.0 ring. I now have 2 of the same ring.  I don't feel right keeping the extra ring, but don't want to pay shipping to send back since I did not order the second one.

Please advise!

Thank you!

cathysyd

QVC Customer Care

@cathysyd wrote:

I received the exchange that was shipped on 4/25/2022! It is beautiful and the perfect size. (Size 5.5 exchanged for size 5.0.)

However, yesterday (5/18/2022), I received another size 5.0 ring. I now have 2 of the same ring.  I don't feel right keeping the extra ring, but don't want to pay shipping to send back since I did not order the second one.

Please advise!

Thank you!

cathysyd

@cathysyd We will make sure you are not charged.  Please make a note on the return slip that you've received a duplicate, we will also note the order to avoid confusion. 

Hope you have a great day!!

Susan