Frequent Contributor

Christmas return arrival date question

I shipped an item back using the Q prepaid label directly from the postal office yesterday (1/19/17) (item eligible for return as purchased during Christmas in July), however, I am now concerned that it may not "arrive" back at the Q before 1/31/17.  I understand there is a delay sometimes for pickup of the items at the post office (I do have a receipt, and the shipment does show as the local post office as having it).  Will it be a problem if the item doesn't arrive back before 1/31?  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas return arrival date question

I'm pretty sure you only have to mail it by 1/31, so you should be OK.  Maybe the mod here will tell you for sure.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I agree that you should be fine. It takes a while for Q to process returns but when you use their label they know it is on it's way back as soon as the  package is scanned at the post office. I always stand in line and get a receipt...well worth your time.

QVC Customer Care

@littleone2 wrote:

I shipped an item back using the Q prepaid label directly from the postal office yesterday (1/19/17) (item eligible for return as purchased during Christmas in July), however, I am now concerned that it may not "arrive" back at the Q before 1/31/17.  I understand there is a delay sometimes for pickup of the items at the post office (I do have a receipt, and the shipment does show as the local post office as having it).  Will it be a problem if the item doesn't arrive back before 1/31?  Thank you!

Hi @littleone2 - Thank you for posting your concern in our forums. No problem, we will be looking at the post mark date for holiday return policy.

~Kim

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Laura (love your photo - we have three rescue cats).

Frequent Contributor

Thanks wonderfulworld!

Super Contributor

I put a return in the mailbox at my local post office (using the QVC return label) on Jan 2nd. It still has not reached QVC. I went into the post office on Thursday and asked them about this, here is their reply:

"Shopping networks use 3rd party carriers for their returns with prepaid labels. Packages can sit at the local post office for anywhere from 1-10 days before the carrier comes to move it to the next place. We (USPS) have no control over the carriers and when they pick up packages. After they are picked up from us the packages can then sit in the carriers warehouse for days also."

I sure hope I still receive my refund on this item since it has already taken almost 3 weeks and doesn't appear to be much closer to arriving at QVC.

PLEASE CONSIDER CHANGING THIS PROCESS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I COULD HAVE DRIVEN MY RETURN ACROSS COUNTRY FASTER THAN THIS!!!!

QVC Customer Care

@TamiT28 wrote:

I put a return in the mailbox at my local post office (using the QVC return label) on Jan 2nd. It still has not reached QVC. I went into the post office on Thursday and asked them about this, here is their reply:

"Shopping networks use 3rd party carriers for their returns with prepaid labels. Packages can sit at the local post office for anywhere from 1-10 days before the carrier comes to move it to the next place. We (USPS) have no control over the carriers and when they pick up packages. After they are picked up from us the packages can then sit in the carriers warehouse for days also."

I sure hope I still receive my refund on this item since it has already taken almost 3 weeks and doesn't appear to be much closer to arriving at QVC.

PLEASE CONSIDER CHANGING THIS PROCESS, THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I COULD HAVE DRIVEN MY RETURN ACROSS COUNTRY FASTER THAN THIS!!!!

Hi @TamiT28 - I apologize that the return has taken so long to process, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order information, we'd like to help. Thank you.

~Kim

Super Contributor

I have sent an email with order information, thank you!