Respected Contributor

Is something wrong here with the site for ordering?  WHen I try to check out it wants me to edit my shipping address (says can't ship to my address!) since when LOL!  I have a AS IS item and there is only one so can't order it on the phone but still what is going on Customer care please advise.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cant Check Out Online....

@tsavorite  Odds are the item sold out and the system hasn't caught on. This happened to me a while back and even though the item was still showing as available, I wasn't able to check out. I selected the same item in another color and it went through. In that instance, I wanted both colors anyway, but if there's only one of something you want, I suspect you'll find it's not available. It had nothing to do with my address.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: Cant Check Out Online....

@tsavorite   I tried to order Fuji instant camera shown today on Q. -  everytime I tried to check out it said 'credit card declined'.   Could not understand this.

Called CS who then told me product could not be shipped to California - nothing wrong with card!

So  always another reason.  Just went to Amazon ordered Fuji product used same card - will be delivered Friday to me in California!