Honored Contributor

Re: Can you have order placed info NOT go to email ?

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@Kitty Galore You can change or delete your email address on your account using QVC.com. Cindy

@Cindy-QVC   Question -  if I change my address and I'm thinking i would then have to change password as well how will I access my orders ?  Won't my orders still be under my former  email ?  How will that work?

@Kitty Galore  it should go to the new email address. I have 4 email addresses and have the same passwords. Some people might might have different passwords but I do what´s best for me.

You can change your Password if it makes you feel more comfortable.

@Sage04   so then your saying I would be able o keep same password just chsnge email address ?  I thought I'd need to change password as wel so I would I access my account.  I get it now.     Thanks 😺

You shouldn´t have to. Let me know how it works.

In this case, your e-mail address is a user name for your QVC account, and the password is for QVC, not your e-mail. 
Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@Kitty Galore You can change or delete your email address on your account using QVC.com. Cindy

@Cindy-QVC   Question -  if I change my address and I'm thinking i would then have to change password as well how will I access my orders ?  Won't my orders still be under my former  email ?  How will that work?

@Kitty Galore  it should go to the new email address. I have 4 email addresses and have the same passwords. Some people might might have different passwords but I do what´s best for me.

@Sage04   so then your saying I would be able o keep same password just chsnge email address ?  I thought I'd need to change password as wel so I would I access my account.  I get it now.     Thanks 😺

@Sage04   Tried didn't work.  Just as I thought once I put in new email.-- Kept same password, address etc.  then went into order status nothing there !   Treating it like I'm  a new customr with a new account.    Can't view orders nothing there.  That's exactly what I thought would happen thats  why I posted to begin with. I need to see my orders , auto deliveries etc.  I don't understand why things tend to be so complicated @ the Q at times   Going to email QVC social team see what they may be able to do for me.   Thanks for trying to help😺

@Kitty Galore  something is wrong. That shouldn´t happen. Hope the Social Team can straighten it out

@Sage04   i was given instructions by them  as to how I could do this ,    but unfortunately didn't work either .  Can't figure out why.  I'll just keep it the way it is  it's not such a big deal.  I just thought to  have mail from QVC sent to my email  that isn't shared would be a good idea.     Again thank you I appreciate your replies 😺   

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@Sage04   Tried didn't work.  Just as I thought once I put in new email.-- Kept same password, address etc.  then went into order status nothing there !   Treating it like I'm  a new customr with a new account.    Can't view orders nothing there.  That's exactly what I thought would happen thats  why I posted to begin with. I need to see my orders , auto deliveries etc.  I don't understand why things tend to be so complicated @ the Q at times   Going to email QVC social team see what they may be able to do for me.   Thanks for trying to help😺

@Kitty Galore  something is wrong. That shouldn´t happen. Hope the Social Team can straighten it out

@Sage04   i was given instructions by them  as to how I could do this ,    but unfortunately didn't work either .  Can't figure out why.  I'll just keep it the way it is  it's not such a big deal.  I just thought to  have mail from QVC sent to my email  that isn't shared would be a good idea.     Again thank you I appreciate your replies 😺   

@Kitty Galore  you are very welcome. Enjoy your evening.