Esteemed Contributor

Can you have order placed info NOT go to email ?

I'm wondering if I can stop orders I place from going to my email ?

I can check my orders here on My Account.  and don't need them going to the only email I share with my DH😉 If you know what I mean 😉  I have other addresses now since I set that one up many years ago .   

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can you have order placed info NOT go to email ?

@Kitty Galore You can change or delete your email address on your account using QVC.com. Cindy

New Contributor

I have been to the social team lets say a lot of times and I cannot get it done. I have checked my preferences and begged them not to send emails. I still get emails when I place orders and when they ship.I thought if I called in an order that would eliminate the problem.Nope still emails. They (social team) claim they will get it done never happens. One rep said they would check with IT team. Still getting emails. Better luck to you 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore   Can you add an email address of your own?  I've never understood why a couple would share an email address.  It's not like there's a cost savings. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I was under the impression that you will always get emails about your account and orders.  It's only the ads and promotional emails you can stop.

"Unsubscribe me from all emails. (Don't worry…you'll still get account, order & shipping updates.)"

Honored Contributor

As someone pointed out, it might be easier to get your own email address with your own log in.  Why would you share with anyone???

Honored Contributor

You sound like you are an adult.  Get a Gmail email address  that you only use for QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I don't share any E-mails with my husband, but I still have several E-mail addresses for certain things.  I have one specifically for anything I do online since I know that will end up generating a lot of ads and spam.  I rarely ever get any kind of spam on my other E-mails.  It SHOULD be easy to change your E-mail address under your account.

Some E-mails allow you to set up rules to send mail from specific addesses to spam or a personal folder.  That's another option unless you think your hubby would also snoop in your personal folder.  I know Yahoo allows for that since I used to be on one of their newsgroups and I had all that traffic sent to it's own folder.

Esteemed Contributor

I do have another email address that is mine and mine alone !   The email I'm speaking of is the one I used over 20 yrs ago that was ours together when I first signed up on  qvc. Which is still in place ,  but I really don't use it any longer only to check mail from QVC.   Now I want to change it over to MY email address.    I certainly don't want something to happen and I can't get into my account if trying to change it.  Read it can be difficult.    I want to only stop QVC orders going to it.       This has nothing to do with being a grownup or why share an email with the hubby.  As I stated that email was from over 20 yrs ago he just likes keeping it for his own reasons .   He has other email address as well as I do .  I've only used it for QVC sign in basicly.  There's no spying it is just there in plain site.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore  you might be able to edit your email address by going to Account Setting. Maybe the Mods could give you some direction.

Just realize that  message #2 from the Moderator gave you the info.