Trusted Contributor

Can’t Cancel Order..Still In Process???

[ Edited ]

I ordered two pair of Susan Graver pants on the 14th...tried to cancel next morning...says I cannot cancel because it’s being prepared for shipment. Now, 5 days later, it still says In Process. If it takes that long to prepare to be shipped, isn’t it possible for them to still cancel?

ETA....thank you for checking. Hope to hear from you soon.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can’t Cancel Order..Still In Process???

Same thing is going on with my order.  I tried to cancel an item same day, would not allow it, and many days later it is still in process.  I think they are doing this more and more to their benefit.  It is not as though things are shipping fast; its quite the opposite.  Things have been in process for almost a week on my orders, much slower than previously.  Why is it taking so long for orders to process?  Perhaps they have cut down on the shipping staff.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I ordered two pair of Susan Graver pants on the 14th...tried to cancel next morning...says I cannot cancel because it’s being prepared for shipment. Now, 5 days later, it still says In Process. If it takes that long to prepare to be shipped, isn’t it possible for them to still cancel?

Good morning! I ordered a microwave from Walmart yesterday I decided to cancel this morning they said they can cancel it fine I asked for a email confirmation still have not received it, Very annoying now I do not know if it is  coming or not?  This was ordered from Walmart not a 3rd party,,,, what is going on with these people? If this item comes to me I will send it back unboxed.Woman Mad I understand how you feel. Good luck to you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@apple1964 wrote:

@grandma petes wrote:

Good morning! I ordered a microwave from Walmart yesterday I decided to cancel this morning they said they can cancel it fine I asked for a email confirmation still have not received it, Very annoying now I do not know if it is  coming or not?  This was ordered from Walmart not a 3rd party,,,, what is going on with these people? If this item comes to me I will send it back unboxed.Woman Mad I understand how you feel. Good luck to you.

Why would you send it back unboxed? If it comes and you do not want it, just don't take it out of the box and send it back in the box it came in.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@grandma petes.  QVC's orders are pretty much set in stone minutes after being placed so it pays to be sure you want it when you hit "buy".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

This type of thing is more the normal at QVC!!!!!! So much so that I refuse to put up with it.  I had a couple of Logo items that were in process for 7-8 days, one I finally receive after 2 weeks. Had enough, tried to cancel, said in process, and I told customer service I am not happy and want to be refunded all postage to me and return.  No problem. she told me to check wrong item and in comments state tried to cancel. Perhaps if more and more people do this, QVC will spend some of their billions and improve their shipping and their shipping prices.  No longer do you get items in 10 days. i DID THIS 3X RECENTLY ON 3 DIFFERENT ORDERS, The only thing is you have to call customer service tell them to note it in the computer so shipping sees it. Unfortunately, shipping can't read, and most of the time they still don't deduct the shipping to me, so I call back, CS refunds it. and that is that.  QVC is not a pleasure shopping anymore. Instead of buying HSN which is like a walmart station compared to QVC, they should have improved their customer service and shipping, and get a method of giving us credits instead of holding our money and making money on it, while we pay more interest on our credit cards because of their purposeful hold up

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

here too, 6 days  in the process!  Smiley Sad 

I will refuse the order if and when it arrives!!

I am done shopping here !

Regular Contributor

My problem is with delivery. THe last two items I ordered sat at the same post office for almost a week. I understand that they cannot control the post office,but  they could stop having items transferred from UPS to USPS.  I'm sure it is cheaper and that is why they are doing it, but, I'm almost done with QVC when it takes so long to get items. I rarely get items by the EDD date anymore. I think I will stick with Amazon where I can get my items within a reasoable amount of time.