Valued Contributor

I purchased this with $3.50 S/H.  While checking on the status and viewing the order, I saw where you could Edit so out of curiosity I clicked on it and got this?  Is this telling me that for the same $3.50 I could get it on the 6th or  7th instead of the 13th (as my order says)?Screenshot 2024-05-05 114648.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can someone explain this

@snipsnapsnur 

When you clicked on the other delivery options, did the shipping charge still stay at $3.50?

Honored Contributor

Certainly looks that way to me.  I would keep a copy of it so if a higher amount is charged you have proof of what was offered.  I think it's probably a mistake on Q's part but it wouldn't be the first!

Esteemed Contributor

@snipsnapsnur 

Maybe since you already purchased it, the shipping price just stayed the same since it can no longer be changed.

Valued Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@snipsnapsnur 

When you clicked on the other delivery options, did the shipping charge still stay at $3.50?

I didn't click on it until I read your response, lol.  So I went back and clicked and it says "Sorry, we are unable to update your order", but the price didn't change when I clicked on it.  Hmm.  Go figure!

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur.  Cannot explain the illogical.  Maybe the mods can.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Maybe just a technical glitch?

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

I purchased this with $3.50 S/H.  While checking on the status and viewing the order, I saw where you could Edit so out of curiosity I clicked on it and got this?  Is this telling me that for the same $3.50 I could get it on the 6th or  7th instead of the 13th (as my order says)?Screenshot 2024-05-05 114648.png

I almost ordered those then I looked at Amazon first and they're $9.98 each with free shipping. So it would be only $20.00 for two vs QVC price. I order one and I liked it. Might order another one. 

Esteemed Contributor

@snipsnapsnur - I think @cheriere is correct; as we all know, QVC really locks down orders as soon as they are placed, so the supposed "options" for changing the speed of your shipping after the order is already in process are likely non-existent, leaving the shipping costs to all be shown as the same amount (what you already paid).

Valued Contributor

Weird......what is happening with QVC....they are tryingf to make so manychanges and all they have to do is to go back the original way they were when they startts instead of all this  new techie stuff.